The Top Four Backsplash Tiles Of ALL Time

Before & After 03.02.15
These four types of tiles made our list. What about yours?

Click on each picture & then see our full list here --> http://bit.ly/JlOuc2

• -Mosaics: Whether done in glass, porcelain, ceramic or stone, mosaics add great visual interest and a high-end look to any kitchen.
  • -Simple Steel: Stainless Steel Tiles make an elegant statement in a classic or contemporary kitchen
  • -Glass: Crackled or curved, glass tiles are simply stunning. The variation inherent in their creation lends the appeal that many find in natural stone. Glass is a great option for additional colors, or something a little more modern than stone.
  • AK Complete Home Renovations
    It's really neat that so many like #1! That kitchen actually won us an award, so I guess the feeling was mutual ;) And, Laura, the kitchen with the stainless steel backsplash has a black countertop. What about that? Steel does look gorgeous with Cherry.
  • Betty W
    Betty W Shelbyville, KY
    like Donald T's the best
  • Laura K
    Laura K Lincoln University, PA
    @AK funny its hard to tell that that counters are black since the stainless is so shiny :) I never thought about the blue..That is great too. But I do like the stainless best. Would like more information about that please. My kitchen appliances are
  • Jeanette S
    Jeanette S Atlanta, GA
    Since my home is older, I like the mosiac more than the more modern treatments. Good work!
  • Cathy B
    Cathy B Phoenix, AZ
    Iam so over backslashes, I'm enjoying seeing wall
AK Complete Home Renovations