Hometalk.com

21 Comments Displaying 15 of 21 comments | See Previous
  • Kim Hostetter Old Fort, NC
    I found a great video that shows you how to cut glass without a glass cutter, using nail polish and twine. I don't have the You Tube link right now but do search and you will find it! Great Ideas!
  • WOV........WONDERFUL. GREAT IDEA.
  • A while ago i found this video on Youtube maybe it can help :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODJYutJERe0
  • Mary Thorne Portage, IN
    I can't choose a favorite. These are Ll so cool!
  • Joleene Unnerstall Washington, MO
    please post "how-to's". Thanks.
  • Sarah Horne United Kingdom
    Today I just posted a video tutorial on how to cut wine bottle with perfect edge. Check out recent post.....by the way thanks for the like and share...:)
  • Wow! i like these ideas.Good Creativity...
  • V Valencia Downey, CA
    Thanks for the tutorial...wow, that is pretty amazing, who knew I could cut glass without any special cutting bits and with things I already have at home.
  • I wonder if the same idea would work with wire, it is much easier to heat evenly.
  • Sarah Horne United Kingdom
    I don't know if wire will work, I never try it.....
  • Suz Oklahoma City, OK
    ...what a "great" way to recycle wine bottles! Looking forward to making something that is useful yet pleasing too the eye(s) Thanks Sarah!
  • Sarah Horne United Kingdom
    Thanks Ira
  • Mary Sevey Janesville, IA
    love all of these awesome ideas, great job you have done on all of them!
  • Julie G. Peaster, TX
    I made the wine bottle planters with my 7/8th grade art students for their mothers for Mother's Day this year. The hardest part was taking the labels off of 50+ bottles [my principal would not let me bring them with the labels on.] I found that the