trellis with planter boxes the I made for storm damaged branches.

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
I look for branches that are close to the same thickness, cut them to about 16-18 inches and first screw them together with wood screws then go over the screws with jute string. The overhead front of the trellis header has the word "welcome" that I made with sticks and short screws . The planter boxes are thick branches that I cut in half and nailed together so that the trellis will fit inside of them. I did use some 3 1/2" plastic pipes to slide the trellis into so it doesn't rot in the dirt. We had a tornado and I got to get all the branches I wanted and the trellises sell like crazy!
  • Donna
    Donna South Fallsburg, NY
    Very very nice. Looks great!
  • Sandra T
    Sandra T Harrison, AR
    very nice. A claiming rose are a good vine would look nice
  • Denise
    Denise Mobile, AL
    Natural and beautiful!
  • Sandra L
    Sandra L Galax, VA
    Thank you everyone!
  • Nancy Garrison
    Nancy Garrison Hodgenville, KY
    This is beautiful! It's my style. I love making things out of sticks, rocks, anything I can find outside in my backyard or field!
Sandra L

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post