Hometalk.com

14 Comments Displaying 14 of 14 comments
  • Becky H Tampa, FL
    Wow! How lucky you are to live in WI; in Fla. we can't grow vines on our fences or the fences rot. So much for humidity and subtropics. Now I can see what I'm missing by living in Fla. Beautiful!
  • Miriam I New York, NY
    I love what you have going on there with the trellises and chairs!
  • Rebecca D Dearborn, MI
    Love the trellis (s)
  • Debi M Washington, NC
    you stay really busy!
  • Douglas Hunt New Smyrna Beach, FL
    Those clematis are show-stoppers.
  • Jane W Janesville, WI
    Thank you for your wonderful comments! I am quite proud of my flowers....
  • Jeanette S Atlanta, GA
    Looking good!!
  • Alethea S Springfield, OH
    Lovely, Jane!
  • Melissa K Blythewood, SC
    Handsome and flavorful!
  • Sherrie S Debary, FL
    Very, very beautiful & I'm impressed. Since I lived in WI for years I know how limited your growing time is so you must know exactly what to plant, when and how to care for it. In Florida I can get away with a lot & still have pretty stuff. WI weather
  • Jane W Janesville, WI
    Thank you Sherrie! I am tiring of the Wisconsin weather, but no other choice at this time!
  • Sherrie S Debary, FL
    If you moved anywhere else you would have to start learning about planting all over again. I don't think that would be a problem based on what I've seen you do in WI.
  • Jane W Janesville, WI
    Thank again for the encouragement!
  • Lana C Plainwell, MI
    WOW!
  • Likes

Pamela F Cith A Alethea S Jeanette S Sally B Nancy Rhodes C Ana M Rebecca D PK H Ladena S