DIY Greenhouse for Approx. $50

Greenhouse DIY 03.30.15
Growing Tomatoes in the Pacific Northwest can be a challenge, so I made this greenhouse to protect my plants from the rainy weather. Using a few simple materials from the hardware store this simple structure was done in about an hour. #diygreenhouse #gardenproject
The green house is approx. 4 1/2'H x 3' W x 8' L. It's perfect for early spring and fall crops for protecting from frost.
Simple base, just a square made out of 2x4's
  • Tomatoes in grow bags
Tomatoes in grow bags, to get the Full details on how to put this green house in less than an hour, follow the link below!

To see more:

• Sow and Dipity
    Thanks for the comments folks!! @ Bernice H...I live in Langley, BC just outside of Vancouver ( Canadian Eh?) We have two seasons here....wet & hot. So, this structure is meant to be a protective ( temporary) barrier from the rains since Tomatoes get the
  • Georgia R
    Georgia R Star City, AR
    I like this set up!
  • Kelly S
    Kelly S Bremerton, WA
    What a way to get them through the late spring rains. Mine are about gone already; too much rain and too cool in the evenings. Time to go get tow more bigger plants for the hanging planters and try some more. I just love fresh tomatoes. Red one to eat
  • Nancy Rhodes C
    Nancy Rhodes C Bessemer, AL
    I like the rebar instruction to slide the pvc over. I will make one before winter if I can possibly find the time. Thanks Shelly S. You put a lot of time into these instructions for us.
  • Ana Alvarez
    Ana Alvarez Canada
    How early can you get your tomatoes outside? I also live in the Vancouver area. Thanks!
Sow and Dipity

Search Feedback