A horse gate and sawhorse... for bedroom furniture

Cool Pieces 10.25.15

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
I'll admit, this is not your typical bedroom suite! But I find great joy out of creating something from basically nothing. And such was the case with this project.

Both the gate and sawhorse were found in another's burn pile. The gate received some fun hooks, the 'bedding' was created from some sheets and linens on hand and the bedroom was complete! For free. :)

• A gate and sawhorse meant for outdoors share a life together indoors these days. The bedding was created by throwing loose linens on top of a quilt. Sheets were tucked in between the mattresses for a full length look. How to is at:...
  • The hooks offer all kinds of fun seasonal decor. Today it's summer. What will it become in fall? Hmmm...
  • I just like messy beds. They look soft and full, so I enhance it further with crumply pillows and a top sheet thrown across the width for colour and fullness.

To see more: http://www.funkyjunkinteriors.net/2012/05/how-to-decorate-bedroom-with-messy.html

FunkyJunk Interiors - Donna

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post