• Steve G
    Steve G Fort Collins, CO
    How cool. How did you get your hands on the church's stained glass?
  • Mikey F
    Mikey F Richmond, VA
    An antique picker friend of mine spotted them at one of our favorite haunts--this one and the smaller teal-blue ones in my living room. I okay'd the purchase sight unseen and have yet to regret it! They are from a church in Hanover. I also purchased an
  • Becky H
    Becky H Tampa, FL
    I'll bet it was from an old Baptist church.........looking at the stained glass. I have an old, antique Baptist church stained glass window, which, when purchased had several broken and cracked pieces. I ran it over to my favorite stained glass company
  • Marg C
    Marg C Middletown, NY
    pretty pretty pretty!!!
  • Kelly S
    Kelly S Bremerton, WA
    Love the natural rawness of it with the old frogs and unpainted clay pots. Well done Mikey F, well done!
  • KMS Woodworks
    KMS Woodworks Nederland, CO
    I'm digging the mix of greens in this whole project...they work well with the terra cotta
  • Susan S
    Susan S Fredericksburg, VA
    Again Mikey - you've scored a big winner!! Wonderful scale, texture, balance - all the important elements to give a grouping the wow factor!!!
  • Lorrie B
    Lorrie B Beaver Falls, PA
    Looks Beautiful! I love the stained glass window!
  • Bernadette M
    Bernadette M Snoqualmie, WA
    LOVE the fern mantle and I'm honestly not generally a fan of ferns.
  • Barb H
    Barb H Midlothian, IL
    Love the window!! Will be looking for one!
  • Evelyn McMullen
    Evelyn McMullen Montgomery, AL
    Love the mantle, at first glance I thought the clock was a Buddha, lol. The whole idea is beautiful. Of course I have husband's portrait & his urn there no plants.
Mikey F