Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home

Rustic Elegance Home Tour

Living Rooms 01.11.15
When we purchased our home 11+ years ago it was builder grade with lots of carpet, tile and beige. We enjoy turning our little slice of suburbia into our dream home while remaining functional and practical. We hope to show you it is possible to create stylish and beautiful spaces fit for busy families on a small budget. Enjoy the tour! #hometour

To see more: http://myuncommonsliceofsuburbia.com/home-tour/

15 Comments | Add a Comment Displaying 15 of 15 comments
  • FunkyJunk Interiors - Donna
    Lovely tour! Everything has such a light, happy feel to it. Your improvements are drastic and amazing!
  • Sheila E
    Sheila E Suffolk, VA
    Fabulous job!
  • Wanda
    Wanda Tampa, FL
    love your kitchen! What a transformation!
  • Debbiedoo's
    debbiedoo's Fort Mill, SC
    What is not to LOVE about your home!~?It is stunning, and so tastefully done. LOVE it.
  • SimplyLinen
    SimplyLinen Elkhorn, NE
    I have seen your home on your blog and other social media sites and loved seeing it on hometalk too! Beautiful home.
  • Sharon @ mrs. hines class
    I have to agree with Donna and Debbie...you've done an amazing job of transforming your home. It is so beautiful!
  • Jamala W
    Jamala W Whitmire, SC
    I must chime in with the others.. Your home is awesom! Thanks for sharing with us
  • Tricia at Little Cottage on the Pond
    We did the same thing with our builder grade home, but yours is SO elegant looking! Love all of the personalized touches you have added :)
  • Miriam I
    Miriam I New York, NY
    Absolutely LOVE your home.
  • Brittany aka Pretty Handy Girl
    I love your design style! Nice job on transforming your home into a showplace!
  • Linda Zazza
    Linda Zazza Somers, NY
    What a gorgeous job...love the soft colors.
  • Redheadcandecorate.com
    Redheadcandecorate.com Lake Orion, MI
    One of, if not my fav! You have amazing taste & talent!
  • Kristin
    Kristin San Marcos, CA
    Awww you sure know how to put a big smile on my face, thank you so much!!!!
  • Kimberly Schoffler Boynes
    very very nice
  • Laura Tabor
    Laura Tabor Saint John, IN
    Gorgeous!
Kristin

Posts You May Like

Continue browsing