Hometalk.com

Sweet Remodels 03.16.14

Rustic Elegance Home Tour

When we purchased our home 11+ years ago it was builder grade with lots of carpet, tile and beige. We enjoy turning our little slice of suburbia into our dream home while remaining functional and practical. We hope to show you it is possible to create stylish and beautiful spaces fit for busy families on a small budget. Enjoy the tour! #hometour

To see more: http://myuncommonsliceofsuburbia.com/home-tour/

14 Comments Displaying 14 of 14 comments
  • Lovely tour! Everything has such a light, happy feel to it. Your improvements are drastic and amazing!
  • Sheila E Suffolk, VA
    Fabulous job!
  • Wanda Tampa, FL
    love your kitchen! What a transformation!
  • debbiedoo's Fort Mill, SC
    What is not to LOVE about your home!~?It is stunning, and so tastefully done. LOVE it.
  • SimplyLinen Elkhorn, NE
    I have seen your home on your blog and other social media sites and loved seeing it on hometalk too! Beautiful home.
  • I have to agree with Donna and Debbie...you've done an amazing job of transforming your home. It is so beautiful!
  • Jamala W Whitmire, SC
    I must chime in with the others.. Your home is awesom! Thanks for sharing with us
  • We did the same thing with our builder grade home, but yours is SO elegant looking! Love all of the personalized touches you have added :)
  • Miriam I New York, NY
    Absolutely LOVE your home.
  • I love your design style! Nice job on transforming your home into a showplace!
  • Linda Zazza Somers, NY
    What a gorgeous job...love the soft colors.
  • Redheadcandecorate.com Lake Orion, MI
    One of, if not my fav! You have amazing taste & talent!
  • Kristin San Marcos, CA
    Awww you sure know how to put a big smile on my face, thank you so much!!!!
  • very very nice