Hometalk.com

18 Comments Displaying 15 of 18 comments | See Previous
  • Miriam I New York, NY
    This is awesome, Stephanie!
  • Thanks Miriam!
  • Gwen Peoria, AZ
    I did this once...came out nice!
  • Dee W Rock Creek, OH
    I love the idea and the cheery yellow!
  • Angeline Ashford, AL
    I have a chair that I picked up on the side if the road. Now I know why I got it.

• Kim Harmeyer Cincinnati, OH
    <3 it !
  • Marcia G Hudson, NC
    Sooo cool....am on the look out for an old chair!!!
  • Realy a nice creativity, some one will pick the idea, including myself. Thanks for such creativity.
  • Donna Campbell Collinsville, OK
    I did this to an old chair; painted it a bright green; nice contrast to the pink flowers I have in it. Brightens up the porch too....
  • Sherry Soltis Sparta, TN
    I am always in awe of someone that can look at an old thing and see what can be done with it. I wish I had that vision to make some of the beautiful things that come from them. Such great ideas. Good to see things like this Stephanie, keep up the good work/
  • Jenny Waldorf, MD
    I love the yellow chair, nice contrast to green all around. :)
  • Carolyn Groves, TX
    Stephanie...loved your idea for the chair so much I went looking for one and found it! Since I have bright yellow on my patio all ready, I will paint mine a very bright, glossy azure blue tomorrow. I've gotten my paint and prepared the chair so I am
  • Denise Kilgus McBride Philadelphia, PA
    I saw the perfect chair put out in the trash last Friday morning, but alas, I was on my way somewhere in a hurry and couldn't stop to grab it!! It's gone now :( but I hope I get another chance like that soon.
  • Nancy a Butcher Chillicothe, OH
    I love this I have 2 of them & my dogs can"t get to them.. ha ha !!!
  • Love love love this project! I just started painting some of my " finds" with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint. in English Yellow! So bright and cheery. Your garden chair is a vision of delight from top to bottom!