Hometalk.com

15 Comments Displaying 15 of 15 comments
  • Dee W Rock Creek, OH
    This is such a cool idea! I'd need to plant annuals only because of winter but it looks really nice.
  • Cyndi Moore Tippett Rocky Mount, NC
    that is a cute idea....not sure I would plant that many in one place, but I love the idea of several together in several flower beds. Great inspiration.
  • Stephanie Westwego, LA
    I HAVE A COUPLE OF POTS AND A LOT OF WEEDS IN MY BACK YARD...GOOD IDEA FOR SOME OF MY PLANTS THAT ARE STILL IN PLASTIC CONTAINERS THEY CAME IN....JUST MIGHT PUT HOLES IN THEM AND PUT IN THE GROUND...THE OTHER I MIGHT LEAVE ABOVE GROUND
  • Erin G Canada
    I bet this looks FABULOUS once it's all filled in and blooming! Is there any way you can post an updated photo??
  • Deb Brubaker Goshen, IN
    Your pots and your ingenuity are great! Keep up the good work! Just an FYI - the lilies are bulbs. They are supposed to bloom and die off like that. They will come back next year, just as beautiful! So keep the spot where the stalk died off open enough
  • Douglas Hunt New Smyrna Beach, FL
    You were lucky to find such a stash of well-coordinated pots. They look great massed like that.
  • This looks great. You have given me an idea for the new place I'm moving to. Thanks!
  • Marilee H Youngstown, OH
    I really like this!
  • Sue Weiker Napoleon, OH
    I LOVE this idea!
  • Erin G I will post an updated picture when it fills in a little :)
  • Laurie Lewisville, TX
    I love, love, love this! Thanks for the lovely idea. This would look great in a south west sun-baked area that little will grow in.
  • Erin G Canada
    Great, thank you!
  • Jamie @ C.R.A.F.T. This is a cool idea! Great job!
  • Adorable! Love the look!
  • Catherine Smith Fredericksburg, VA
    Love it!