A Unique Flower Bed (made of Clay Pots!)

BED & POT'S 04.08.15
I found a bunch of clay pots under our new house... I wasn't sure what to do with them until the weeds in a bed in the backyard starting going crazy! I decided to plant my pots. Yep! And i love how it turned out! #SpringFever

To see more: http://www.creatingreallyawesomefreethings.com/flower-beds/

• Dee W
    Dee W Rock Creek, OH
    This is such a cool idea! I'd need to plant annuals only because of winter but it looks really nice.
  • Cyndi Moore Tippett
    Cyndi Moore Tippett Knightdale, NC
    that is a cute idea....not sure I would plant that many in one place, but I love the idea of several together in several flower beds. Great inspiration.
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Westwego, LA
    I HAVE A COUPLE OF POTS AND A LOT OF WEEDS IN MY BACK YARD...GOOD IDEA FOR SOME OF MY PLANTS THAT ARE STILL IN PLASTIC CONTAINERS THEY CAME IN....JUST MIGHT PUT HOLES IN THEM AND PUT IN THE GROUND...THE OTHER I MIGHT LEAVE ABOVE GROUND
  • Erin G
    Erin G Canada
    I bet this looks FABULOUS once it's all filled in and blooming! Is there any way you can post an updated photo??
  • Deb Brubaker
    Deb Brubaker Goshen, IN
    Your pots and your ingenuity are great! Keep up the good work! Just an FYI - the lilies are bulbs. They are supposed to bloom and die off like that. They will come back next year, just as beautiful! So keep the spot where the stalk died off open enough
    Douglas Hunt New Smyrna Beach, FL
    You were lucky to find such a stash of well-coordinated pots. They look great massed like that.
  • Christy Necole
    This looks great. You have given me an idea for the new place I'm moving to. Thanks!
  • Marilee H
    Marilee H Youngstown, OH
    I really like this!
  • Sue Weiker
    Sue Weiker Napoleon, OH
    I LOVE this idea!
  • Jamie @ C.R.A.F.T.
    Erin G I will post an updated picture when it fills in a little :)
  • Laurie
    Laurie Lewisville, TX
    I love, love, love this! Thanks for the lovely idea. This would look great in a south west sun-baked area that little will grow in.
  • Erin G
    Erin G Canada
    Great, thank you!
  • Tina @ Repurposed Life
    Jamie @ C.R.A.F.T. This is a cool idea! Great job!
  • FunkyJunk Interiors - Donna
    Adorable! Love the look!
  • Catherine Smith
    Catherine Smith Fredericksburg, VA
    Love it!
Jamie @ C.R.A.F.T.