DIY Hidden storage: canned food storage cabinet

DIY Storage Ideas 3 days ago
It's totally tiny but does a fine job suiting our needs...mostly... One problem I've run into with a small space is storage space. I've had to get a little creative and maximize the empty space hiding in the room since we're lacking a pantry. However, our kitchen had about a 6" opening between our wall and the refrigerator. I decided I needed to utilize this hidden space and that's exactly what I did!

For those concerned about heat, the side of my refrigerator does not get warm/hot at all. I have had this since May and it has been a dream come true in my kitchen!

Check out the full post for full instructions with a shopping list, wood list and full tutorial.

http://classyclutter.blogspot.com/2012/05/bui...

#Bestof2012 #StorageSolutions

on This Post

• Joyce Stokes
    Joyce Stokes Aubrey, TX
    I would love to have one
  • Iris
    Iris Cumberland, MD
    I saw these in Ireland about 25 years ago. A great solution.
  • MB
    MB Houma, LA
    What a great idea. Rolling wall like that could be used to store all sorts of items!!
  • Nancy
    Nancy Lake Villa, IL
    Love this idea!
  • Tadikaislam
    That's a great storage idea. I have a space like that beside my fridge & thought of installing such a cabinet. But my main concern at the moment is that will the heat from the fridge affect the food (canned, bottled) stored in there.
Classy Clutter