DIY Hidden storage: canned food storage cabinet

Home 10 hours ago
It's totally tiny but does a fine job suiting our needs...mostly... One problem I've run into with a small space is storage space. I've had to get a little creative and maximize the empty space hiding in the room since we're lacking a pantry. However, our kitchen had about a 6" opening between our wall and the refrigerator. I decided I needed to utilize this hidden space and that's exactly what I did!

For those concerned about heat, the side of my refrigerator does not get warm/hot at all. I have had this since May and it has been a dream come true in my kitchen!

Check out the full post for full instructions with a shopping list, wood list and full tutorial.

http://classyclutter.blogspot.com/2012/05/bu...

#Bestof2012 #StorageSolutions

• Lorry V
    Lorry V Denver, CO
    Very, very nice!! I always have so many spices this will be awesome!! Thank you :)
  • Darla DeMorrow
    Darla DeMorrow Wayne, PA
    Love this! You made it so pretty. I had something very similar way back before I started blogging. No good pictures to share, but it was a super useful space on wheels. Yours is great because you'll never lose things in the back of your pantry, since you
  • Wanda sinnema
    Wanda sinnema Seattle, WA
    so easy to modify for any tiny space to squeeze a bit of extra storage..even counter height, or between a washer and dryer.
  • Mari j
    Mari j Medford, OR
    Absolutely love this, thanks for sharing, have you tried the under cabinet drawers as well for storing plastic wrap, foil etc? Works well in small areas too.
  • Lisa Stewart
    Lisa Stewart Tallahassee, FL
    We can't eat canned food for health reasons, but I could totally store our holiday glassware this way. Awesome idea!
Classy Clutter