Hometalk.com

Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home
Awesome Remodels 08.11.14

Turn Existing Toilets Into Self-Cleaning Toilets for < 5-cents/day

(New Video Added in Comments Section)

Self-Cleen.com introduced a high-tech coating product that enables you to turn plain existing toilets into actual Self-Cleaning toilets at an affordable cost: < 5 cents/day per toilet.

This is a new level of Freedom and Luxury that has not been attainable by the masses in the past. I myself and my friends are enjoying these benefits and I thought that some of you may also like to.

A Self-Cleaning Coated Toilet repels water and calcium lime scale so that they do not become the hard to remove rings and deposits that we presently fight on a daily basis. The water action of the toilet washes contaminants off of the surface with each flush - so that you don't have to.

The Self-Cleaning surface eliminate the need for scrubbing, descaling, harsh toilet bowl cleaners and calcium-lime removers - saving time and money. For maintenance, simply swish the side-walls and under the rim with white vinegar about once a month, then spray-on a fresh

8 Comments Displaying 8 of 8 comments
  • Matthew Gingerella
    Matthew Gingerella Riverside, CA
    HERE IS A VIDEO TO ACCOMPANY THE PHOTOS ABOVE.

Matthew

This comment has been reported and is under admin review.
    This comment was hidden for violating Hometalk's guidelines.
  • Matthew Gingerella
    Matthew Gingerella Riverside, CA
    Hi everybody,

I'm looking for 2-3 Hometalk Friends that want to convert their existing toilets into Self-Cleaning Toilets.

• L Williams
    L Williams Lansdale, PA
    Sign me up Matthew, sounds too good to be true!
  • Matthew Gingerella
    Matthew Gingerella Riverside, CA
    Thanks L Williams , but it's not too good to be true...It's just a Good use of Advanced Science to solve nasty problems. Product available at www.selfcleen.com
  • Vera
    Vera Augusta, GA
    Sign me also. I hate cleaning toilets
  • Matthew Gingerella
    Matthew Gingerella Riverside, CA
    That's the spirit Vera, join the "Self-Cleen Revolution" - We reduce and eliminate cleaning burdens by making surfaces help clean themselves! SelfCleen.com
  • Diane Rich
    Diane Rich Springfield, MA
    Can this be used on a bathtub that has been re-done with Miracle Method? I am not happy with the outcome and wish I had replaced the tub with a new one.
  • Matthew Gingerella
    Matthew Gingerella Riverside, CA
    Dear Diane Rich, the best thing that you can do to protect your investment in your Refinished Tub is to coat it with Self-Cleen ST3. It will prevent the new finish from deteriorating or getting
Matthew Gingerella
  • Likes

Tracy C P.j. C Kiki Cilia Krzywicki

Join the home and garden knowledge hub. It's free & easy and only takes a second!