Hometalk.com

Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home
Cool Projects 04.03.14

Home Tour: Thrifty Weekend Makeover Part III

Part three of my project is my FAVORITE part. I was able to really run with the Tropical theme, because a wine bar and a guest bath are the perfect places to go over the top!

The wine bar was formerly a closet, outfitted with a glass rack to hold wine glasses. But the rest of it was basically just a storage area. I changed that, and used what was already IN there to make it work harder - and better! Then I decorated it and brought style to this small area in the family room.

The guest bath involved the biggest change - repainting a vineyard mural I had done back in 1991. I hated that thing! Now, the wall is a beautiful beach scene, and it totally changed the way this room feels. (Though it might be a bit unnerving to sit on the commode in here, as you feel like you are on an outside deck overlooking the beach!)

Check out the HOMEWARDfound blog post for detail shots and more info about what I did - and it only took one day for this HUGE change! #HomeTour #SummerStyle #StorageSolutions

To see more: http://homewardfounddecor.blogspot.com/2013/07/thrifty-weekend-makeover-part-iii.html

1 Comment Displaying 1 of 1 comments
  • GardenGypsy
    GardenGypsy Stuart, FL
    Deb_I love what you have done here so cheerful,I love the old Vintage and beachy looks
    This comment has been reported and is under admin review.
    This comment was hidden for violating Hometalk's guidelines.
Deb@HOMEWARDfoundDecor
  • Likes

Marilee H Diana Sue Mendez-Lucio Vicki Eileen Thomas Amy Brown Cole Sonia Castro

Stay updated on all the latest home and garden trends! It's free & easy and takes just a sec!