Hometalk.com

Succulent Plant Holder

Angela - My Personal Accent made this great succulent table and posted it on Hometalk a few weeks ago. I happened to have a table without a top in my shop. KABAM! I was making a succulent plant table! What a great idea, Angela!

1. I added a bottom, and drilled some holes into it.

2. Stapled screen into the sides.

3. Painted with a turquoise. I didn't like the color, so I added some black to it and painted it again.

4. Distressed, a little more than I normally do because I see this going outside.

5. I painted the handles with Oil Rubbed Bronze spray.

6. I sprayed Shellac to finish it off. I know it's going outside, so I want it to look weathered, so I thought Shellac would get me there quicker.

Time: 2 Hours Cost: $5 Difficulty: Easy

To see more: http://illjustpaintit.com/succulent-plant-holder/

2 Comments Displaying 2 of 2 comments
  • Sandra Ohlhauser Cedar Rapids, IA
    I should have kept my table that I broke the glass on, as it was the same kind of table.
  • Karen Roxboro, NC
    Would like to see it with the plants in it!!!
  • Likes

Kay Photokricket Tammy Hayes Cline Gwen Sheehy Shirley Howington Kiml Valerie Elaine CallawayandBilly Brooks Confessions of a Serial DIYer Lynne Amy Brown Cole