I made flowers out of various dishes and china. Plus metal pipe and I have really cute flowers!

organization tips 3 days ago
Using window caulk instead of glue, just caulk pieces together. Add a flattened silver spoon to the back so the handle can go down in the hollow pipe to make them into flowers for you garden art!
  • Kathy Conley
    Kathy Conley Spring Hill, TN
    I've used e6000 and have had them come apart in the cold, low 40*s. Not good when your trying to sell them. I was setting up my booth and had have come apart and they had all been cured well over 30days...boo
    • Kathy Conley
      Kathy Conley Spring Hill, TN
      Thanks Elaine! I'll try that. It's so fun arranging the glass to create various items, bird baths, flowers,totems....
  • Nancy Walinski Simon
    How did you attach the plates to the poles
  • Elaine Murphy
    Elaine Murphy Cumberland, VA
    I buy a small pvc elbow in the electrical dept. Attach this and all other pieces with Gorilla Epoxy. The only thing that works.
  • Debbie Sheegog
    Debbie Sheegog Wrightsville Beach, NC
    My sis made me a gorgeous one, and it occurred to me that instead of standing it up, lying flat it is an awesome butterfly bath/drinking station!
  • Kathrine Anderson
    Kathrine Anderson Helena, MT
    I am going to try this. I love collecting old dishes and this would be a beautiful way to display them. Thanks!
Terry M