I made flowers out of various dishes and china. Plus metal pipe and I have really cute flowers!

flowers 18 hours ago
Using window caulk instead of glue, just caulk pieces together. Add a flattened silver spoon to the back so the handle can go down in the hollow pipe to make them into flowers for you garden art!
  • Elaine Murphy
    Elaine Murphy Cumberland, VA
    I have made slot of these and epoxy glue seems to be the only thing that holds on our hot summer's in Virginia. I use a 1" plastic elbow found in the electrical dept. for the back of the plate. I buy rebar and paint it green for the stem. Have sold
  • Pjk
    pjk Fairfax, VA
    Elaine, what is rebar ?...
    • Elaine Murphy
      Elaine Murphy Cumberland, VA
      It is a very strong pipe used in cement. You can buy pieces of different lengths at Lowe's. Just ask for rebar. We spray paint it a nice dark green. It only cost about $2 and will last forever. Try it you will have some fun.
  • Kathy Conley
    Kathy Conley Spring Hill, TN
    I've used e6000 and have had them come apart in the cold, low 40*s. Not good when your trying to sell them. I was setting up my booth and had have come apart and they had all been cured well over 30days...boo
    • Kathy Conley
      Kathy Conley Spring Hill, TN
      Thanks Elaine! I'll try that. It's so fun arranging the glass to create various items, bird baths, flowers,totems....
  • Nancy Walinski Simon
    How did you attach the plates to the poles
  • Elaine Murphy
    Elaine Murphy Cumberland, VA
    I buy a small pvc elbow in the electrical dept. Attach this and all other pieces with Gorilla Epoxy. The only thing that works.
Terry M