Natural Weed Control That Works

DIY 16 hours ago
Natural Weed Control

I don't usually post these things unless I have tried them, And this works. I was amazed how fast I saw results too.

Mix:

1 Gallon white vinegar

2 cups multi purpose epsom salt

1/4 cup regular blue dawn dish soap

Put into gallon sprayer, if you don't have a sprayer, You can use anything that will spray out liquid, Saturate weeds.

I used this in the morning around 10 am went back in a couple hours and the weeds were wilting and turning color, a few hours later, bye bye weeds. Use this every couple weeks to control weeds, all safer for the environment, and allot safer to have around the house with children and pets.

• David
    David Marietta, GA
    The vinegar weed killer is non-discriminate meaning it will burn and/or kill most any plant it touches -- grass, flowers, vegetables.
    • Mark
      mark Monroeville, PA
      David David, well using the exact formula, this did little to established mature weeds I sprayed it on. A couple leaves here and there were acid burned, no death to the weed itself. FYI.
  • Michael Lawrence
    Michael Lawrence Scottsdale, AZ
    How effective is it against Bermuda Grass?
  • Mark
    mark Monroeville, PA
    Hi, well I sprayed it on inmature BG and it was back in a short time...1-2 weeks from my estimate. You will struggle to kill mature stuff. Thx
  • Becky
    Becky Hutchinson, KS
    I like this because of having dogs in the yard. While it doesn't kill the root it'll work for a while to knock things down without the toxins of roundup
  • Ann
    Ann Medford, OR
    This works well for a quick knockdown but you have to be persistent and go back to get rid of the new weed growth. Weeds that sprout from runners are especially hard to eradicate so you have to reapply every week or two. I only use this in areas away
Kat Davis-Moran