Natural Weed Control That Works

Natural Weed Control

I don't usually post these things unless I have tried them, And this works. I was amazed how fast I saw results too.

Mix:

1 Gallon white vinegar

2 cups multi purpose epsom salt

1/4 cup regular blue dawn dish soap

Put into gallon sprayer, if you don't have a sprayer, You can use anything that will spray out liquid, Saturate weeds.

I used this in the morning around 10 am went back in a couple hours and the weeds were wilting and turning color, a few hours later, bye bye weeds. Use this every couple weeks to control weeds, all safer for the environment, and allot safer to have around the house with children and pets.

• Jodie Lindner
    Jodie Lindner Clinton, MO
    It kills bugs on contact also.....spiders. ants . U name it it kill it....didnt see much on the weed thing but bugs YES
  • Sandy Millsap Wright
    will it kill kudsue OR how ever you spell it
  • Barbara Jeter
    I live in Arizona it's October and the temperature is in the 90's. Would it be best to spray at night.
  • Estrella Montealegre de Albarran
    So it kills whatever it touches ha? pretty much?
  • Darlene Matthews
    Darlene Matthews Newport Beach, CA
    plants any way...
  • Sue Hollingworth
    is there anything i can use instead of blue dawn soap i cant get it in australia
    • GeorgeDarcy
      georgeDarcy Odessa, TX
      Sue Hollingworth I may be wrong but I think the dawn soap is used to help the mixture actually get to the plant , some have a natural oil or little tiny hairs or a fuzz for
    • Patti Powell
      Sue Hollingworth I think any dish-washing soap will work, it just helps the stuff stick to the plants
  • Gail
    gail Australia
    does it kill the lawn if i spray it on the weeds in the lawn
    • Riddickmarie
      Gail yes it will kill the weeds and grass. It's better to use table salt.
    • Bobbie McCord
      Bobbie McCord Hemet, CA
      Salt will leach into soil and sterilize wherever you put it, and It will spread every time you water
  • Jay
    Jay South Africa
    blue dawn is just dish washing liquid that helps the formula stick to whatever you are spraying. i use it on my bonsai's with fungicide to help the fungicide stick to the leaves. all it does is act as a bonding agent for the epsom salts and vinegar. I
  • Cathy Godsey
    Cathy Godsey Connersville, IN
    will it work on CRAB GRASS?
  • Wise1380
    I used it last fall and it did work very well. But like other weed killers, don't get it on other plants or grass. Some weeds will need several applications. I have a weedy "flower" that has taken over, so this spring will attack it. It's called
  • Ben burton
    ben burton Bessemer, AL
    So,, let's say I have about 50 assorted weeds over my entire lawn. How do I avoid killing the grass, all around the weeds?
  • Kat Davis-Moran
    Kat Davis-Moran Naples, FL
    Lol a lot of work, this I have not use on weeds for the lawn grasses area, only in areas like sidewalks, garden beds etc, I suppose you could, but spray only on the weeds, me I don't bother with the weeds in the grass cause the lawn mower cuts them down,
  • Michelle Heflin
    Michelle Heflin Monroe, MI
    I have a very small pond that I'm filling in, surrounded by rocks, and right smack dab next to it is my amazing 15 year old Magnolia tree. I want to kill everything, including the recurring lillies around the pond rocks. I read the total vegetation
  • Michelle Heflin
    Michelle Heflin Monroe, MI
    the tree, the rocks, my problem! lol
  • Kat Davis-Moran
    Kat Davis-Moran Naples, FL
    This recipe will not kill the tree, and you can plant in that spot where you have sprayed the next day. However, the lilies, are they bulbs? If should kill them have not tried it on them, i am pretty sure it won't hurt the tree, this process is spraying
Kat Davis-Moran