Natural Weed Control That Works

4 hours ago
Natural Weed Control

I don't usually post these things unless I have tried them, And this works. I was amazed how fast I saw results too.

Mix:

1 Gallon white vinegar

2 cups multi purpose epsom salt

1/4 cup regular blue dawn dish soap

Put into gallon sprayer, if you don't have a sprayer, You can use anything that will spray out liquid, Saturate weeds.

I used this in the morning around 10 am went back in a couple hours and the weeds were wilting and turning color, a few hours later, bye bye weeds. Use this every couple weeks to control weeds, all safer for the environment, and allot safer to have around the house with children and pets.

• Rick Harbison
    Why Epsom salt and not just regular table salt? I read that Epsom salt contains magnesium which is good for the vegetation that you want to save; so why would it be good for killing weeds? Shouldn't we use table salt with less magnesium to really kill
  • Lisa Parks
    Lisa Parks Uvalda, GA
    How long before you can plant vegetables after spraying?
  • Jayne Gappa
    Jayne Gappa Waubay, SD
    My husband is spraying this weed control formula on the weeds in the motel parking lot. Later on, I will post how it worked. Have a great day!
  • Carol Caruso
    Carol Caruso Eugene, OR
    can we use this in our garden if dont plant till next spring
  • Kat Davis-Moran
    Kat Davis-Moran Naples, FL
    Yes you can plant the next day will ot harm the soil
  • Wyenona Nonie Hicks
    Will it kill your flowers?
    • Kat Davis-Moran
      Kat Davis-Moran Naples, FL
      Yes if you spray them, but not if you plant them in that spot the next day
  • Jodie Lindner
    Jodie Lindner Clinton, MO
    It kills bugs on contact also.....spiders. ants . U name it it kill it....didnt see much on the weed thing but bugs YES
  • Sandy Millsap Wright
    will it kill kudsue OR how ever you spell it
  • Barbara Jeter
    I live in Arizona it's October and the temperature is in the 90's. Would it be best to spray at night.
  • Estrella Montealegre de Albarran
    So it kills whatever it touches ha? pretty much?
  • Darlene Matthews
    Darlene Matthews Newport Beach, CA
    plants any way...
  • Sue Hollingworth
    is there anything i can use instead of blue dawn soap i cant get it in australia
    • GeorgeDarcy
      georgeDarcy Odessa, TX
      Sue Hollingworth I may be wrong but I think the dawn soap is used to help the mixture actually get to the plant , some have a natural oil or little tiny hairs or a fuzz for
    • Patti Powell
      Sue Hollingworth I think any dish-washing soap will work, it just helps the stuff stick to the plants
  • Gail
    gail Australia
    does it kill the lawn if i spray it on the weeds in the lawn
    • Riddickmarie
      Gail yes it will kill the weeds and grass. It's better to use table salt.
    • Bobbie McCord
      Bobbie McCord Hemet, CA
      Salt will leach into soil and sterilize wherever you put it, and It will spread every time you water
  • Jay
    Jay South Africa
    blue dawn is just dish washing liquid that helps the formula stick to whatever you are spraying. i use it on my bonsai's with fungicide to help the fungicide stick to the leaves. all it does is act as a bonding agent for the epsom salts and vinegar. I
  • Cathy Godsey
    Cathy Godsey Connersville, IN
    will it work on CRAB GRASS?
Kat Davis-Moran