Natural Weed Control That Works

weeds and bugs control 21 hours ago
Natural Weed Control

I don't usually post these things unless I have tried them, And this works. I was amazed how fast I saw results too.

Mix:

1 Gallon white vinegar

2 cups multi purpose epsom salt

1/4 cup regular blue dawn dish soap

Put into gallon sprayer, if you don't have a sprayer, You can use anything that will spray out liquid, Saturate weeds.

I used this in the morning around 10 am went back in a couple hours and the weeds were wilting and turning color, a few hours later, bye bye weeds. Use this every couple weeks to control weeds, all safer for the environment, and allot safer to have around the house with children and pets.

• Julius Williams
    Julius Williams Portland, OR
    I used, roughly, one tablespoon of Dawn and one tablespoon of citrus oil per gallon of vinegar. I say, "roughly", because I measured for only the first gallon. It took 4 gallons of the mix to cover the entire 1,200 sq. ft. of the yard and for the
    • Kat Davis-Moran
      Kat Davis-Moran Naples, FL
      Ty I see that citrus oil is fatal to cats, I do have two. But are strictly indoors, and I live way out in the country, however, seeing this waivers be away from the citrus oil, thanks for the info
  • Roni bee
    roni bee Dixon, IL
    I have the epsom salt that has eucalyptus in it. Is that ok to use?
    • Kat Davis-Moran
      Kat Davis-Moran Naples, FL
      I am not sure never heard of this Epsom I couldn't see why not you could mix a smaller amount to see if it works
  • Julius Williams
    Julius Williams Portland, OR
    Matthew, fortunately, I have no pets.
  • Janet Vaughn
    Janet Vaughn Soddy Daisy, TN
    Used this last year around my flower garden (large pots..worked great. Bought a mini dragon using propane (thought it would be easier)...did not work efficiently at all..going back to this tried and true mixture!
  • Julius Williams
    Julius Williams Portland, OR
    I'm glad to hear of your good results. I thought about the "Dragon", but decided to stick with what I knew would work. Happy gardening to ya!
Kat Davis-Moran