Natural Weed Control That Works

Natural Weed Control

I don't usually post these things unless I have tried them, And this works. I was amazed how fast I saw results too.

Mix:

1 Gallon white vinegar

2 cups multi purpose epsom salt

1/4 cup regular blue dawn dish soap

Put into gallon sprayer, if you don't have a sprayer, You can use anything that will spray out liquid, Saturate weeds.

I used this in the morning around 10 am went back in a couple hours and the weeds were wilting and turning color, a few hours later, bye bye weeds. Use this every couple weeks to control weeds, all safer for the environment, and allot safer to have around the house with children and pets.

on This Post

• Karin V
    Karin V Sheldon, IA
    This works for crab grass
  • Ruth Vasquez
    Ruth Vasquez Stone Mountain, GA
    Going out side right now and try this weed killer, Will let you know tomorrow if it work!
  • Ginger McCormick
    Ginger McCormick Advance, MO
    This is a great bug killer to I've killed those mean 3rd wasp. They drop like as soon as the stuff hits them so I think it's awesome for that.
  • Mark Jacob
    Mark Jacob Dayton, OH
    Does it kill poison ivy
  • Kat Davis-Moran
    Kat Davis-Moran Naples, FL
    It will but depends on how much you have, meaning if there is a lot they you will be spraying a lot
Kat Davis-Moran