Natural Weed Control That Works

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
Natural Weed Control

I don't usually post these things unless I have tried them, And this works. I was amazed how fast I saw results too.

1 Gallon white vinegar

2 cups multi purpose epsom salt

1/4 cup regular blue dawn dish soap

Put into gallon sprayer, if you don't have a sprayer, You can use anything that will spray out liquid, Saturate weeds.

I used this in the morning around 10 am went back in a couple hours and the weeds were wilting and turning color, a few hours later, bye bye weeds. Use this every couple weeks to control weeds, all safer for the environment, and allot safer to have around the house with children and pets.

• Cristie Escandon
    Does this kill crab grass also?
  • Drmayhugh
    Will it harm the grass or dogs?
  • Ross Gill
    Ross Gill Delhi, NY
    It wilts and deadens everything it touches, however, the grass will grow back. I have used it for years and it does not permanently kill grass or weeds. Use it every 3-6 weeks or when necessary. It works best when applied to weeds located in direct
  • Durhamkid
    durhamkid Stow, MA
    Does it have to be blue Dawn dish soap? How about any Dish soap?

If not, I'd be concerned about what is IN the Dawn dish

• Durhamkid
      durhamkid Stow, MA
      Catherine Smith Thanks very much for this information. I just sprayed the Japanese knotweed in my backyard about 15 minutes ago and am waiting to see the response. It is a hot
  • Libert Brown
    Libert Brown Greenville, SC
    What if I pull all the current weeds and somewhat rake the soil, THEN spray with this liquid? Will that help kill the roots?
Kat Davis-Moran

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post