Natural Weed Control That Works

15 hours ago
Natural Weed Control

I don't usually post these things unless I have tried them, And this works. I was amazed how fast I saw results too.

Mix:

1 Gallon white vinegar

2 cups multi purpose epsom salt

1/4 cup regular blue dawn dish soap

Put into gallon sprayer, if you don't have a sprayer, You can use anything that will spray out liquid, Saturate weeds.

I used this in the morning around 10 am went back in a couple hours and the weeds were wilting and turning color, a few hours later, bye bye weeds. Use this every couple weeks to control weeds, all safer for the environment, and allot safer to have around the house with children and pets.

• Dawn Winokur
    Dawn Winokur Monmouth, OR
    I like Dawn soap,but I don't think it is natural. Invading armies used to make ground barren by putting salt on it, so be very careful.
    • Kat Davis-Moran
      Kat Davis-Moran Naples, FL
      Epsom salt is actually good for the soil and plants contains nutrients that are needed. As for regular salt not so good. So with that said using this combination I believe is is well better than the toxins. Ty for your reply
  • Gary Inman
    Gary Inman Lewisville, TX
    I have used this (actually did again today) but it is limited as it only burns the tops off, leaving the roots intact. Weeds will be back in a few days.
  • Cristie Escandon
    Does this kill crab grass also?
  • Drmayhugh
    Will it harm the grass or dogs?
  • Ross Gill
    Ross Gill Delhi, NY
    It wilts and deadens everything it touches, however, the grass will grow back. I have used it for years and it does not permanently kill grass or weeds. Use it every 3-6 weeks or when necessary. It works best when applied to weeds located in direct
Kat Davis-Moran