Natural Weed Control That Works

Safe Home Products 2 days ago
Natural Weed Control

I don't usually post these things unless I have tried them, And this works. I was amazed how fast I saw results too.

Mix:

1 Gallon white vinegar

2 cups multi purpose epsom salt

1/4 cup regular blue dawn dish soap

Put into gallon sprayer, if you don't have a sprayer, You can use anything that will spray out liquid, Saturate weeds.

I used this in the morning around 10 am went back in a couple hours and the weeds were wilting and turning color, a few hours later, bye bye weeds. Use this every couple weeks to control weeds, all safer for the environment, and allot safer to have around the house with children and pets.

on This Post

• Durhamkid
    durhamkid Stow, MA
    Does it have to be blue Dawn dish soap? How about any Dish soap?

If not, I'd be concerned about what is IN the Dawn dish

• Durhamkid
      durhamkid Stow, MA
      Catherine Smith Thanks very much for this information. I just sprayed the Japanese knotweed in my backyard about 15 minutes ago and am waiting to see the response. It is a hot
  • Libert Brown
    Libert Brown Greenville, SC
    What if I pull all the current weeds and somewhat rake the soil, THEN spray with this liquid? Will that help kill the roots?
  • Kat Davis-Moran
    Kat Davis-Moran Naples, FL
    I heard about it years ago from my g ma she did a lot of natural ingredients for her garden
  • Kat Davis-Moran
    Kat Davis-Moran Naples, FL
    No it will kill the grass
  • Andre Beluchi
    Wow, that's pretty cool how you can make a weed control like that. Maybe it would be something for me to try out to get rid of all the weed that are growing in my backyard. The sad part is that my father helped me set up of the new grass just a few week
Kat Davis-Moran