Hometalk.com

22 Comments Displaying 15 of 22 comments | See Previous
  • Douglas Hunt New Smyrna Beach, FL
    That great glider makes that space.
  • Sandra R Breinigsville, PA
    Love the glider. I remember my Grandmother's. Thanks for the memories!
  • Susan S Fredericksburg, VA
    EV - Ohhhhhh - THAT was just plain mean - but in the nicest way!! Such a cute idea but you still didn't share where ya got 'em!! So different from regular "uppity" flower pots - lots of character. Did you have to make holes in the bottom for drainage??
  • Susan - Got the mop buckets and estate sales! I tapped a few holes in the bottom for drainage.
  • Art is beauty Jenison, MI
    You know if you hear a scrapping sound its me in the middle of the night....stealing your glider...LOL!! You KNOW how much I love that patio!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • diy Design Fanatic Charlotte, NC
    Very nice! Looks like a great place to sit and relax!
  • Ummm. This is beyond KILLER..Fantastic job! I will be over say 3?-- Let's start early huh?!
  • It's so pretty and I LOVE the vintage mop bucket :))))
  • Margaritas for everyone!
  • Its So Very Cheri Naples, FL
    I love your tower planter as well. I have had my casters for a few months and have been wanting to go get one to make a planter.
  • Linda B Trumbull, CT
    I really love this. Thanks for sharing.
  • Kevin Soergel Gibsonia, PA
    I have that same glider. I love your arrangement, and nice stonework on the patio, too. beautiful.
  • Carey Densmore Round Rock, TX
    I love the Glider. We had one when I was growing up. My mother gave it away. I would love to find one now.
  • Samson Los Angeles, CA
    The <a href="http://www.SupremeCollisionNaples.com">auto body shop in Naples FL</a> could be able to help fix it.
  • Kelly Miller Santa Ana, CA
    Very good use of glider . Most of us have disposed it of .Even odd pieces of furniture can be bought to use, using a little creativity.You sure have shown how it can be done.