Potting Bench

When we replaced the old front door on our 100 year old home, I couldn't bring myself to throw the old one away. This is how we transformed it into a potting bench with repurposed lumber and few new bits and pieces.

Do you have a question about this post?

Ask Here!

• Lainie Takawe
    Lainie Takawe New Zealand
    I've seen loads of doors turned into potting benches but never with a sink. Looks fabulous.
  • Leah Aaron
    Leah Aaron New Buffalo, MI
    But where did you find that old sink ?? I'd like to install one of those oldies in my utility room for dog bathing . Your bench is also to die for. Hating potting on my knees
  • Jean Quintana
    Jean Quintana Cypress, CA
    Love this! Have you heard about Home & Family TV show looking for a person with DIY skills to add to they TV Show? Home & Family on the Hallmark Channel . It's on 4 hours a day and the time depends if you have satellite or cable TV. I think you could
  • Leslie
    Leslie Methuen, MA
    Nice repurpose Lori!!! Have you thought of fashioning a faucet in the holes in the back of your sink. I see you have the hose nearby. You can get a double connector for the main spout and attach two hoses one for your longer hose and another shorter one
  • MariTere Cantúe
    MariTere Cantúe Raymondville, TX
    VERY NICE
Lori J