• Darla
    Darla Montgomery Village, MD
    I'd love to have a sink like that in my kitchen!
  • Lori J
    Lori J Broken Bow, NE
    Believe me, the thought cross our minds. Someone had drilled big ugly hole to bolt it to the wall in the cellar...and it was dinged up pretty good. I use this bench all the time--not just a decorator piece, so at least it is knowing purpose again.
  • Richard Monje
    Richard Monje Muskegon, MI
    I would put in a piped spout for water...put a quick disconnect under it and run a hose to it
  • Refreshrestyle D
    Refreshrestyle D Bishop, GA
    Love this!
  • Dawn McGovern
    Dawn McGovern Lexington, NC
    Exactly what I want. So inspired!
  • Janet F
    Janet F Garland, TX
    I need this!!
  • Kathy Hammond Fridley
    Can someone help,I have a hydrangea that has done great for 5 years,someone dumped water softener salt on it last year,(don't ask) so I thought it would never over come that,in the spring we cut it back to the ground,and now it is bigger than
      Douglas Hunt New Smyrna Beach, FL
      Kathy Hammond Fridley Your mention of the huge leaves tells me you probably have a Hydrangea macrophylla (big-leaf hydrangea). If your winter is milder and you don't prune, you should certainly see blooms again next year. Good luck!
  • Kathy Hammond Fridley
    Douglas,thank you.It has been so pretty for about 5 years,blooms in late spring and hold its flower heads till late fall.But someone poured sault from the water softner on it in the winter last year.I thought it was dead,but kept watching it close,and
  • Starr Durrant
    I want this!! You're a genius
  • Popefrances
    popefrances Nordheim, TX
    This is exactly what I want! Thank you!
  • Catherine Hernandez
    Oh my, I love this. What a clever idea. Thank you for sharing this..it's brilliant.
  • Marianne
    Marianne Gravois Mills, MO
    I had that same exact sink in my first apartment 47 years ago...brings back memories
  • Marianne
    Marianne Gravois Mills, MO
    forgot to add you did a beautiful job on that potting table ...love it
  • Dianna Jensen
    Dianna Jensen Grand Junction, CO
    Oh this is soooo meee!! Love it. I live in an old farm house and have been wanting a farm sink in my yard but haven't been able to find one. I'm looking for that old screen door too. Thanks for sharing. I'll keep looking.
  • Melakebrink
    Have everything now, except the lumber - on our way to Home Depot right now. Can't wait to make my wife a happy(ier) woman!
Lori J