Hometalk.com

Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home
Decor Ideas 09.17.14

Curbside Peacock Ombre Crocks

We found the lidded crocks on the curb sitting all alone and very grimy! I cleaned them very well and then sent them through the dishwasher. In Michael's the other day I saw an endcap with some beautiful Peacock Ombre Home Decor. Instead of buying it I went to the spray paint section and bought Krylon's Glitterblast spray paint in Bronze Blaze and Sapphire Shimmer. What do you think?
4 Comments Displaying 4 of 4 comments
  • Cecilia Bramhall
    Cecilia Bramhall Pflugerville, TX
    they look great! Love the transformation!
    This comment has been reported and is under admin review.
    This comment was hidden for violating Hometalk's guidelines.
  • Kitchen Kelli
    Kitchen Kelli Norman, OK
    Thank you so much Cecilia Bramhall I love them too!
  • Pam Kaiser
    Pam Kaiser Bethany, IL
    They look great! I am changing color scheme in my house and would love to be able to do this on some of my display items, rather than search for new. Is it hard to do?
  • Kitchen Kelli
    Kitchen Kelli Norman, OK
    No, it's not hard but you have to be ready to spray all the Glitter Blast at once. We turned them upside down and moved around and down to the middle with the bronze and then waited till it dried and turned it over and did the blue. You may or may not be
Kitchen Kelli