Hometalk.com

Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home
Dining Room 10.07.14

Dining Room Turned Black and White Craft Room

A friend of mine had a dining room space that she didn't use much, so she converted it into a stunning black and white craft room! She added French doors to close off her space from the living room and added a large sewing table, a really cool vintage card catalog for storage, a desk and beautiful black and white accents. I am trying to figure out what do do with my home's living room (which only holds two toy chests and a piano), but I am not sure I could be this bold! My home has the same layout as hers -- a combo living room/dining room is the first room to be entered in the home. (Except her space is slightly larger than mine.)
Difficulty: Moderate

To see more: http://momhomeguide.com/2013/06/24/black-and-white-craft-room-remodel/

1 Comment Displaying 1 of 1 comments
  • Christine (iDreamofClean)
    Beautiful!.
    This comment has been reported and is under admin review.
    This comment was hidden for violating Hometalk's guidelines.
Lauren