• Susan B
    Susan B Morriston, FL
    This was a large black plastic tub. Painted, added rub on decals, sealed. Added blue plumbago and other plants. Can't wait for plants to mature a bit!
  • Carolyn Ellison
    Carolyn Ellison Belton, SC
    How do you keep misquitos out of the water garden?? Love the idea, don't like the insects!!!
    • Vicki
      Vicki Smyrna, GA
      good idea, will get cheap goldfish feeder fish at pet store.
  • Debbi C
    Debbi C Prattville, AL
    Love them all!!!!! This is such a wonderful place to come for inspiration and Franceen, you take the cake in that dept.!!!!
  • Fran Barrett
    Fran Barrett Decatur, GA
    Love love love it! How wonderful and beautifully quirky!
  • Lucy Kirkwood
    Lucy Kirkwood Port Charlotte, FL
    have the chair covered with ivy and my teacups have Jonny jump ups growing ,will get a few pics i just love this site
  • Gail Salminen
    Empress of Dirt - Melissa You continue to amaze me! Love your ideas. I am past the wagon accessability, but I may never pay to discard my tires again, some paint, dirt and plants can make some amazing sculptures in the yard. Thanks for sharing :)
  • Larri Armand
    Larri Armand Alexandria, LA
    Great ideas, love the wagons, thank you for sharing such creative ideas.
  • April
    April Lawrenceville, GA
    Empress of Dirt - Melissa - You're welcome! :D
  • Donna Dragonfly
    I have chairs with old bird bath bowls and love using old pots and cups and pretty glassware to hold small plants. The succulents certainly adapt well to the small containers. I'm now inspired to do some small water gardens. Your ideas are lovely.
  • Donna Dragonfly
    I love the site and could spend hours here looking at all of the wonderful ideas.
  • Elizabeth Sagarminaga
    Elizabeth Sagarminaga Mission Viejo, CA
    I loved them all but the tire planters were exceptionally good,as it looked colorful and bright. addingnew look to the garden. Very nice and creative ideas. Thanks for posting thepictures on board.
  • Tana MacDonald, Little Red Bag Productions
    seriously. your ideas and results are amazingly beautiful
  • Linda B
    Linda B Washington, IA
    WHERE ARE THE DIRECTIONS FOR THE TIRE PLANTERS, THE TREE STUMPS, TEA POTS, & THE WAGONS? I’VE BEEN CLICKING ON THINGS AND CAN’T FIND THEM. WOULD LOVE TO MAKE THEM, ESPECIALLY THE TREE STUMPS. PLEASE GIVE ME DIRECTIONS FOR ALL. THANK YOU!
    • Bonny McDaniel
      Bonny McDaniel Paradise, CA
      Linda B Technically, those aren't 'stumps' but called 'rounds'. When a tree is felled, it is cut in about 18" to 24" sections called rounds and then the round is split to make
  • Empress of Dirt - Melissa
    Hi Linda, Sorry,no directions for those projects. Just sharing ideas.
  • Linda B
    Linda B Washington, IA
    I'm sorry too. I've had a couple of tree stumps and have been wanting to do this for a long time but don't know how. Thanks for replying
Empress of Dirt - Melissa