Here are some photos of Kitchen Remodels we have completed.

Remodeling Ideas.. 3 days ago
To see more pictures go to our website www.ArtHardingConstruction.com
  • Kathleen F
    Kathleen F Rensselaer, NY
    The island
  • Sondra A
    Sondra A Janesville, WI
    As beautiful as the black & white kitchen is, it is just not me. The other 2 are more my taste . The bottom one has more my style of floor plan. I love the layout and the openess as well as the colors, floor and countertops.
  • Debbie A
    Debbie A Osakis, MN
    What is the cabinet finish in the 3rd photo! I am planning that with slate backsplash & black quartz countertops!!
  • Maria DiVirgilio
    Maria DiVirgilio North Haven, CT
    where can i purchase the chairs around the island in photo 3?
  • Maria DiVirgilio
    Maria DiVirgilio North Haven, CT
    where can i purchase the chairs around the island in the third photo??
  • Linda Bates
    Linda Bates Egg Harbor Township, NJ
    A kitchen counter you can eat at
  • Kathleen
    Kathleen Chattanooga, TN
    All 3 are wonderful. My kitchen is about the size of the first island, but I can certainly live vicariously. Thanks for sharing the beautiful work.
  • Elaine Simmons
    Elaine Simmons Florence, AZ
    I love them all! The first is really unique! Can you tell me what color the walls are in the third pic? I have cabinets a little bit lighter than those shown and at a loss as to what to paint the walls. I have black counter tops.
  • Sondra A
    Sondra A Janesville, WI
    Elaine, it looks as though the walls are a color picked out of the flooring color. That would most likely be a good start for you to look at as well in choosing your wall color. Then everything should coordinate very well.
  • Elaine Simmons
    Elaine Simmons Florence, AZ
    Our floor tile is just kind of a plain beige. I have dark brown leather furniture and I have bought a rug for the living room. The living room, dining and kitchen are all open to each other. I wanted to use one of the colors in the rug but I have honey
  • Kathleen
    Kathleen Chattanooga, TN
    I tend to be the bold type so I'd do the kitchen walls and the one dining room wall with the red from the rug. You would have a major splash of color but not in a really large area. But that's just me. Good luck on the process. It can be daunting but
  • Elaine Simmons
    Elaine Simmons Florence, AZ
    That is exactly what I wanted to do when people turned up their nose on the idea.....well meaning friends lol. I think I will stay with my original idea. Thanks Kathleen! After I do the red, I will post again! It will be awhile since we have so much to
  • Kathleen
    Kathleen Chattanooga, TN
    Yes, please send a pick. My kitchen is presently so bad I hesitate to send any before pics. But I might. It too will be a while. We have a lot to do that comes before gutting the kitchen. BTW, Our living room was red for several years and we loved it. We
  • Nascimento.deusa
    Wonderful, I loved.
  • Kathleen
    Kathleen Chattanooga, TN
    We redid our kitchen except the backsplash since we've brought home a bazillion pieces of tile and can't decide on it. Our floor looks a lot like the second pic and we love it. I don't have our pics on our new operating system yet, but if anyone wants
Art Harding Construction Inc