Here are some photos of Kitchen Remodels we have completed.

My future kitchen 5 days ago
To see more pictures go to our website
  • Kathleen
    Kathleen Chattanooga, TN
    I tend to be the bold type so I'd do the kitchen walls and the one dining room wall with the red from the rug. You would have a major splash of color but not in a really large area. But that's just me. Good luck on the process. It can be daunting but
  • Elaine Simmons
    Elaine Simmons Florence, AZ
    That is exactly what I wanted to do when people turned up their nose on the idea.....well meaning friends lol. I think I will stay with my original idea. Thanks Kathleen! After I do the red, I will post again! It will be awhile since we have so much to
  • Kathleen
    Kathleen Chattanooga, TN
    Yes, please send a pick. My kitchen is presently so bad I hesitate to send any before pics. But I might. It too will be a while. We have a lot to do that comes before gutting the kitchen. BTW, Our living room was red for several years and we loved it. We
  • Nascimento.deusa
    Wonderful, I loved.
  • Kathleen
    Kathleen Chattanooga, TN
    We redid our kitchen except the backsplash since we've brought home a bazillion pieces of tile and can't decide on it. Our floor looks a lot like the second pic and we love it. I don't have our pics on our new operating system yet, but if anyone wants
Art Harding Construction Inc

Search Feedback