Pallet Fence

Fence's 03.31.15
My husband built me a fence out of pallets! I fenced myself in so Scout "DOG" could have the rest of the back yard. I'm working hard on getting stuff moved and replanted...excited to finally be finished sealing it!
  • Julie
    Julie South Windsor, CT
    Brilliant use of pallets and it looks carefully constructed so you and Scout will enjoy it for many years. (He looks like he's already planning his secret mission to get in.)
  • Stephen Andrew
    Stephen Andrew Powell, OH
    This wins best pallet idea. There are a lot of questionable things people make with pallets...but this is an amazing idea.
  • Diane Hanvey
    Diane Hanvey Anniston, AL
    this is so great....you must be a animal lover like me....i would do anything to keep my babies safe and happy......my your husband did a great job......happy scott.....thanks for sharing
  • Amy R.
    Amy R. Franklin, KY
    Well just to let everyone know Scout is a girl...and YES she wants in BAD! She cant stand having the whole back yard to herself! Also the type of pallets I used are from a factory where the hold metal bars...they are kinda like crate pallets...I know the
    • Diane Hanvey
      Diane Hanvey Anniston, AL
      Amy R. thanks amy some people just lock em out and that is so wrong......she looks happy
  • Gena Crow
    Gena Crow Victoria, TX
    Great job, I love it!
  • Liz C
    Liz C Canada
    Absolutely Awesome! Looks great-way to recycle. Super cute dog too :)
  • Lindalumoore
    Lindalumoore Detroit, MI
    Scout wants IN Mommy!!
  • Xena Nierobisz
    Xena Nierobisz Raleigh, NC
    I love your fence. My husband built me a fence for my doggies just a few weeks ago. And we also have Australian Cattle dog- just Red Heeler. :)
  • Lauren
    Lauren Monroe, NC
    Wonderful reuse of the pallets! Such a nice little fence and for such a small amount of money! Easily replaced too!
  • WsSbee
    WsSbee Rolla, MO
    Awesome Job and Scout looks safe.
  • Debby Boyle
    Debby Boyle Necedah, WI
    Great job! It turned out awesome!!!
  • Shell Suriano-Cohowicz
    That was a GREAT IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Kathryn Botard
    Kathryn Botard Sheridan, TX
    I love that. Did he use 2x2's for the posts?
  • Amy R.
    Amy R. Franklin, KY
    yes
  • Elizabeth Hollingsworth
    how did he get the pallets apart?
Amy R.