Organizing With Hangers

Organizing Ideas 6 days ago
Lots of ways to use hangers to organize - a great way to organize without spending a fortune! If you are looking to take care of all your organizing in one way, this one will do it! #organizedhome
Difficulty: Easy

To see more: http://organizingmadefun.blogspot.com/2013/08/11-ways-to-organize-with-hangers.html

• Diane Durham
    Diane Durham Blanchard, OK
    This is very neat and I am going to share it with a good friend of mind.
  • Dayoris Custom
    Dayoris Custom Hialeah, FL
    This is very smart and cute!
  • Colleen S
    Colleen S Rockford, MI
    This would work for ties too!
  • Pamela
    Pamela Kelseyville, CA
    Great ideal!!!!
  • Debbie Boltz
    Debbie Boltz Waterloo, IA
    Nice idea but I just don't have the extra closet space in my house.
    • Sherri
      Sherri Oakland, CA
      Debbie Boltz Amen to that! I have to use over the door organizers for my hats and scarves. I use shoe organizers for the scarves, works great.
  • Suzette T
    Suzette T Philadelphia, PA
    THANK YOU FOR SHARING ! I have literally found limitless ways to use the combinations of shower curtain rings and hangers. There is simply no limit to the things you can organize, store, and or pack away using these every day items.Like scarves great for
  • L.E. & Company
    L.E. & Company Creal Springs, IL
    ....Hmmm, not sure what's going on, with clicking member's blogs, on my ipad....while on blog, trying to scroll down to view the posts, my ipad keeps going down?....Guess this site is not geared for this gadget!....I tried to view all your great ideas,
  • Jane
    jane Belleville, MI
    Lots of great ideas! I have so many scarves--I wonder if I could hang them from the ceiling?? I cannot part with any of them--I started this collection in high school. I graduated from HS in 1959! Then went on to nursing school. Worked for 50 years in
  • KathrynElizabeth Etier
    It never occurred to me to combine shower curtain rings or clothes pins to make organizers. These are really great ideas.
  • Beatriz Maria
    Beatriz Maria Venezuela, Bolivarian Republic Of
    love the idea of the scarves.I have a lot and keep them in boxes
  • Nancy McCormick
    Nancy McCormick Clarksville, TN
    Great ideas!!
  • Nancy Spencer Carlson
    Useful info, for sure. Over on the blog, Doris also suggested hanging tablecloths. Great idea!
  • Sandy Lopez
    Sandy Lopez Ruskin, FL
    super idea. Going to do this in my closet...
  • Deborah
    Deborah Spanaway, WA
    Great ideas especially the flip flop and hat ideas. Lord knows we have a lot of both. :-)
  • Sammokka
    sammokka Hanover, PA
    All good ideas; Thanks!!!
Organizing Made Fun-Becky Barnfather