Hometalk.com

Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home

Mason Jars to Spaghetti Jars DIY Soap Dispenser Tutorial

Crafts 11.05.14
I am a bit late in doing this tutorial, considering I do a tutorial for every project and these have been favorites in my shop for months. well better late than never here we go.

It is simple step by step guide on how to make a soap or lotion dispenser out of any old jar and lid. Mine are masons due to mason addition. You will also find a link to color your glass gorgeous vintage blue.

So get crafting people its pretty easy. Just like all my projects. #PowerofPaint

Time: 30 Minutes Cost: $10 Difficulty: Easy

To see more: http://getyourpaintonblog.com/2013/08/26/mason-jar-diy-soap-dispenser/

4 Comments | Add a Comment Displaying 4 of 4 comments
  • Maria Izaguirre
    Maria Izaguirre Pasco, WA
    cool thank so much..I am a very visual leaner.This is good.. Swett!! Thank again...And Have a Great day!!
    This comment has been reported and is under admin review.
    This comment was hidden for violating Hometalk's guidelines.
  • Kris Lee
    Kris Lee Jackson, WY
    I need to replace the leaky soap dispenser I have but wanted to save the pump. this is the perfect solution. Doing this this weekend....Thanks
  • Melissa Aldana
    Melissa Aldana Pompano Beach, FL
    Kris Lee sounds like the perfect project. have fun. One thing I am going to try (as I mentioned in my blog post) is instead of using the metal washer putting silicone around the jagged metal bit around the pump. I think it will turn out great
  • Riki Batchbaum
    Riki Batchbaum Fort Lauderdale, FL
    I have been wanting one of these off of etsy but never could stomach paying 20 dollars for one when I'm saving for some many other house projects. Thank you for this tutorial!!
Melissa Aldana