• Karen Rossman Clark
    Karen Rossman Clark Brookings, OR
    Impressed! I have a document chest that I store craft items in, but your drawers are smaller and thus more organized!
  • Tim Wolf
    Tim Wolf New Oxford, PA
    You can find a lot of this kind of stuff in yard sales . Or ask your local school if they have any old items to get rid of.
  • Penny S
    Penny S Littleton, CO
    Of all the ideas I've seen on Hometalk, I have to list this as one of my all-time favorites!! I have too much embroidery floss to ever consider winding like you did, but other than that, it's just terrific!! :)
    • ChiWei
      ChiWei Sunnyvale, CA
      Penny S Thanks! It took FOREVER, but was totally worth it!
  • Steve Harpster
    Steve Harpster North Las Vegas, NV
    very nice. I need one for my veggie seeds
  • Eleanor Williams
    Eleanor Williams Malakoff, TX
    I have a small card catalog & use it to hold my embellishments for scrapbooking. Your embroidery thread in a drawer just gave me a new idea. Thank you!!!!
  • Meg S
    Meg S Arlington Heights, IL
    I hope to find one now that i want tone! Thanks for sharing!
  • Nevin Hartman
    Nevin Hartman Mechanicsville, VA
    I was able to locate a metal card catalog and have lined each drawer with a piece of felt and now store all of my wine in it! I absolutely love the industrial look of the gray metal!
  • Bobbie M
    Bobbie M Des Moines, IA
    i luv it!
  • Beth Cole Byrne
    Beth Cole Byrne Pittsford, NY
    That's the most useful thing!
  • Rose Toellner
    Rose Toellner Duncan, OK
    That's wonderful! I wish I had room in my craft room!
  • Intelletta
    Intelletta Montgomery, IN
    I was able to obtain 3 library card catalogs from a old library, these dated back to only the 60's. One that I redid and put in my kitchen was all wood with 30 drawers across, I painted it white, took the pulls out and replaced with whimisical knobs
  • Lillian S
    Lillian S Round Rock, TX
    Awesome!
  • Intelletta
    Intelletta Montgomery, IN
    I have a pic posted on my pinterest site , look up Teresa Cook, Montgomery, IN, et go to my ME board, you will see it. For some reason I cannot get it to upload here
    • Pat Nolan
      Pat Nolan Pasadena, TX
      Karen Cericola I went looking too. I found her on the 4th row of Teresa Cooks. She used the same photo. The card catalog looks nice.
  • Diane Brown
    Diane Brown Murfreesboro, TN
    I have a sixty drawer one that I originally bought for audiotapes about 15 years ago. Now it is full of my craft supplies.
    • Intelletta
      Intelletta Montgomery, IN
      Diane Brown Diane, I am a "crafter" also and do love these card catalogs for organizing everything one can use/obtain to help with doing crafts.. the one I have in the basement
  • Jeanette S
    Jeanette S Atlanta, GA
    LOVE it! I am not a crafter, but I sure do have lots of stuff that gets jumbled in the drawers in my kitchen. Wouldn't it be great to have one of these in the kitchen? Just think, every item would have its own drawer! HA! (I have dreams of building the
ChiWei