Hometalk.com

DIY Projects 11.04.13

Dollie

Custom piece for client, we picked up the buffet off CL for $20 added some paint used a beautiful stencil on top and waa-la-la...a gorgeous buffet!!!
38 Comments Displaying 16 of 38 comments | See Previous
  • Carolann Stroudsburg, PA
    What color stain is that? It's amazing! Great job!
  • Deanna Ames Chadwick, IL
    What exactly did you have to do? I have my grandmother's cabinet I would like to do something like this.
    • Liz @ Aqua Elephant Kimberling City, MO
      Deanna Ames Not too much other than paint, stencil and wax. I know it sound weird but I let the piece guide me along. If you want more information don't hesitate to message me!!!!
  • Brenda Young Delray Beach, FL
    Beautiful work Liz! love the paint colors you chose to go with the stain , what brand did you use? Love that red!
  • Julie Midwest, WY
    Beautiful! Can you share the source for the stencil?
  • Carolann Stroudsburg, PA
    oh wow so that was the color when you got it? Gorgeous color too! Thx much!
  • Donna Coventry, CT
    I love this. I know just the piece I want to do this to. Thanks for your creativeness
  • Margaret Dillard Land O Lakes, FL
    Wow what a beautiful job!!!
  • Beautiful piece, I love the color choice on this goes well with the wood. You have to love those cheap thrift finds or freebies.
  • I know the knobs are not cheap, although you can always go to your Habitat store and they usually have all kinds of hardware. You just have to take the time to sift through them, I got some really nice ones there for real cheap like 50 cents a piece.