How to fix hump in carpet without redoing whole floor..Help

carpet is in great shape, just has a hump in the middle of the room....Of course it is out of warranty :-(
  • Tina Schuman
    Tina Schuman Ellabell, GA
    thanks ... may have to resort to that ....I wish I could post a is in the middle of the floor, lol
  • The Garden Frog Boutique with C. Renee
    I have one too. Large room and I am working out a barter with a neighbor who happens to be a carpet guy. Should not be that much to stretch. But if you do this carpet will last even longer. Good luck
  • Micki
    Micki Maybee, MI
    I had this problem with my living room carpet as well. There were two humps almost next to each other. One was longer than the other. I had a carpet guy come out and he wanted to restretch the whole carpet (12.5 x 22). I'm alone and couldn't possibly
    • The Garden Frog Boutique with C. Renee
      Micki that is a great point. Do not hire anyone until you get more than one estimate and check out the guy to make sure he is legitimate. Good luck Tina on finding someone.
  • Tina Schuman
    Tina Schuman Ellabell, GA
    Thanks, good idea. I can't move all of this heavy furniture either
  • Pat G
    Pat G Topeka, KS
    You can rent a stretcher and do it yourself, but it shouldn't be very expensive.
Tina Schuman
Thank you {% auth.user().name %} for answering this question & helping the community!
Here are some more recent questions

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post