Hometalk.com

22 Comments Displaying 15 of 22 comments | See Previous
  • Annreevesharpe Roanoke, AL
    I think they are all beautiful I love the big white one that looks like a crown how pretty, I like how they did their gardens. Thanks for sharing the gardens wonderful ideas
  • Sue Walker Gainesville, GA
    The white iron headboard is the prettiest one I have ever seen. I love all of them.
  • Joanna Carrisal Atmore, AL
    The first bed is amazing. I so want it! Beautiful...
  • Brenda Barton Royse City, TX
    They all 3 are beautiful. The middle one was in my family at one time. Too bad I don't still have it.
  • DeMarie I Benkelman, NE
    I have a lovely white iron bed and am so torn between using it in the garden or saving it for my granddaughter to use. Looks like I'm going to have to scour the auctions for another one. These are gorgeous.
  • I b ought a brown metal bed frame at a yard sale for 50cents when my oldest girl wanted a new bed. When I took it home to show her the new bed she just laughed at me and said no way. But one day soon after that when she was at school I took it out to the
  • Sharon Clyatt Fort Myers, FL
    I love it all !!!! Just one Bummer I have :( I got rid of 2 old bed post and a daybed about 7 or 8 yrs ago, ARRGH.............
  • Jean DeSavage Kalamazoo, MI
    I don't have any metal headboards, but I did get a twin french provencial headboard out of a dumpster. I put over a raised bed that has my winter squash and sugar snap peas. The peas didn't do so well, but the squash is growing like gangbusters!
  • Sue Walker Gainesville, GA
    Here is my bed that I paid $5.00 for, I have used it to display chandelier bird feeders and others.
    • Barb Mount Vernon, IL
      you sure did get the deal of a life time. !! when you bought that bed. and the chandelier is so cute. you could put little hanging plants in it . or bird seed for the birds.
  • HipSisters Of VA Chester, VA
    I have one that I have had for over 9 years, just sitting around and collecting dust in the garage. About 5 years ago I thought, hmm..wonder if I should use it in the backyard for my DH to use with his rose garden. Apparently, this was a good idea..now I
  • DONNA W Evansville, IN
    I have a metal head board that I was using but decided not to a year ago. Thank you for sharing your garden beds. You have inspired me to use mine too.
  • Sue Walker Gainesville, GA
    That is another cool idea. I also thought of making it into an arbor with some outdoor fabric over the top.
  • Valerie South Africa
    They are gorgeous!