Pastiche at Main :: A New Shop in Lynchburg, VA

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
If you are every traveling in Central Virginia, you don't want to miss Lynchburg's historic downtown area. In the past few years the once abandoned area has slowly been filled with unique shops. Pastiche at Main carries vintage, upcycled, and handmade goods. I am not affiliated with this shop but love it so much that I am inspired to share.
  • Pastiche at Main's Logo
  • Welcome sign at Pastiche at Main
  • Pastiche at Main store front
  • Local businesses add their card showing their downtown Lynchburg location.
  • Pastiche at Main was originally a jewelry store. Note the original floor and vintage safe in the back.
  • Factory carts and vintage wares for sale
  • Upcycled desk and vintage items.

To see more:

• Debi McCoy
    Debi McCoy Blacksburg, VA
    Can't wait to go!!!
  • CindyD
    CindyD Arnold, MD
    Is this where Estate Specialists used to be? My dtr went to school in Lynchburg and used to love that store, but heard that it closed down. I'll have to tell her about this for her next visit there.
  • SweetPea Paula
    SweetPea Paula Lynchburg, VA
    @Mamateach4 Pastiche at Main in on Main Street. Estate Specialist closed and reopened as Estates Revisited. It's the same thing but smaller.
  • Lillian Chapman
    My mother use to have a tin canister set like the one on the factory cart in your picture but hers had red flowers on it . Talk about bringing back old memories. Lily C Canada
  • Restoreologie
    Restoreologie Boulder City, NV
    I Love that shop...:) That Chandelier! What a great Idea!!
SweetPea Paula

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post