Hometalk.com

Halloween 04.08.14

Pumpkin Made From Dryer Vent Hose and Fabric- Tutorial

So, I was so inspired by one of the Hometalkers. I know that many people have done these kinds of pumpkins, but I really wanted to make one and add something extra. I sew and I have many leftover fabric scraps. Therefore, I decided to use some of it for this project. It was a little bit messy with the glue, but I think it turned out pretty cool. :) Hope you like it! :)
30 Comments Displaying 16 of 30 comments | See Previous
  • Jeanette R Sun City, CA
    Wow I love it!
  • Totally awesome! I love all the different colors and you could make one for any holiday or just for every day use.!
  • So very nice
  • Do you leave the edges raw???
    • Xena Nierobisz Goldsboro, NC
      Thac yes and then I use bias tape ( for quilting) on the edges so it covers it up. It shows on more photos when you click on "see 5 more".
  • Betsy Bradenton, FL
    In a hurry? Spray with orange spray paint - thanks for this update with the fabric !
    • Xena Nierobisz Goldsboro, NC
      Betsy I love those you spray too. I sprayed one of mine kinds greenish color. when you spray it orange it looks so real! I love all of the ideas and designs
  • Christina Higdon Spring, TX
    this is awesome
  • Betsy Bradenton, FL
    And can add a touch of glitter before the paint dries !
  • Kelly Miller Santa Ana, CA
    Great ideas !! very interesting and inspiring.