Update Your Bathroom Cabinets With Paint

Step by step tutorial to turn your builder grader bathroom cabinets into custom made using paint!
  • We updated our bathroom by painting the cabinets, framing out the mirror and updating the backsplash.
  • About 5 years ago I had gel stained the oak cabinets, I loved it but the stain was beginning to peel in highly used areas which is normal. Instead of re-staining I decided to brighten the cabinets with paint. I lightly sanded first.
  • Prime using a foam roller. I have had wonderful luck with Zinsser. You don’t have to sand with this product but I still give it a light buffing.
  • Lightly buff
  • Start painting, again using a foam roller and a purdy brush in the hard to reach places.
  • Stop by the blog for the colors.

To see more: http://myuncommonsliceofsuburbia.com/painted-bathroom-cabinets/

• Miriam I
    Miriam I New York, NY
  • Hortensia S
    Hortensia S Missouri City, TX
    very pritty I was thinking of duing sometrhing like that to my bathroom kabinet but dint know hoo.Thank you for shearing
  • Tedi
    Tedi Canada
    beautiful !! and thank you so much for sharing and the mirror frame info too ! ty

Search Feedback