Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home

How can I keep my couch cushions from sagging?

10.27.13
Love my couch, but it doesn't give support to my old joints. I hear that the products sold for this purpose are not good What about a piece of paneling cu.t to size? Thanks for your advice!
3 Comments | Add a Comment Displaying 3 of 3 comments
  • KMS Woodworks
    KMS Woodworks Nederland, CO
    I have know of some who have place some plywood below the cushions...others have added some new foam below.
    This comment has been reported and is under admin review.
    This comment was hidden for violating Hometalk's guidelines.
  • The Garden Frog Boutique with C. Renee
    Paneling would not be thick enough but the cheap 3/8- 1/2" OSB plywood for about $8-10 a sheet at Lowe's or HD will work and they will cut it down to size for you. Just measure under the cushions and take your measurement. Good luck.
    • Sherry Cooke
      Sherry Cooke Blairsville, GA
      C Renee Fuller Thank you, Renee. I will definitely do this right away. Love resting on the couch with the fire burning, but hate those aching joints! I am sure this will help.
Sherry Cooke

Posts You May Like

Continue browsing