• Art is beauty
    Art is beauty Jenison, MI
    I love everything about this room
  • Dria @ Dio
    Dria @ Dio Boston, MA
    gorgeous room!!
  • Jackie
    Jackie De Kalb, MO
    Love it all. just beautiful, especially the bed & the linens. The different patterns go so well together.
  • Conny Van Crombrugge
    Wow, what a great job you did: so sofisticated, cosy and everything matches! Well done.
  • SevenTownWay
    SevenTownWay Westminster, MD
    How cute! Great job :)
  • Home For Now Blog
    Home For Now Blog Houston, TX
    So lovely!
  • Sherry Lee
    Sherry Lee Bradenton, FL
    Just beautiful, elegant, sophistocated!! Great Job, thumbs up on budget friendly as well.
  • Deborah Setmayer Maletic
    What color did you use on the walls?
  • Esperança-Hope Melo
    Very dainty! Love the bedframe; did you paint it yourself or is it new? looks like an antique to me...
  • Carol Springer
    Carol Springer Boston, MA
    Love that! I'm a huge fan of knotty pine and have LOTS of it in my home, but it can sometimes make a space look a little dark. I like the way you lightened it up with your decor.
  • Susan Bass
    Susan Bass Mesa, AZ
    Gorgeous! The room looks modern, light and airy.
  • Marcy
    Marcy Rogers City, MI
    Sophia, I enjoy seeing a pretty room on a budget, very nicely done.
  • Lisa House
    Lisa House Vickery, OH
    Awesome. The mirror was worth WAY more than what you paid for it, I have one that hung in my grandmothers home for a very long time. The pictures on the wall weren't mentioned but they are gorgeous!
  • Nancy Benner
    Nancy Benner Roseville, CA
    The outcome is elegant. The only thing that I would do differently for myself is hang the mirror, or A mirror, with the desk to use as a very charming vanity.
Sophia's - Live Beautifully