Repurposed Pallet Into a Do-It-Yourself Bench

furniture 04.15.15
This was an awesome project. We ship our gutter guards from the plant to the main warehouse on pallets, so we had a few laying around and decided to make something out of them. After looking around a
  • Miriam I
    Miriam I New York, NY
    Bravo..I love it! Tagging FunkyJunk Interiors - Donna - I think she was the first person to ever post a pallet bench on Hometalk, so I'm sure she'll appreciate this. Thanks for the informative post!
  • Raindrop Gutter Guard Systems
    Yes! She has some awesome ideas! She had the staggered backrest look that we went with. So cool. ~Ben N.
  • Eunice Rochner
    Eunice Rochner Paris, KY
    I think it is great!! If only I had a handy Hubby...!!!!!
  • Charlotte Harrison
    Charlotte Harrison Nottingham, PA
    :)
  • Frank C
    Frank C Lawrenceville, GA
    Great looking bench, I like the cost.........Next to nothing
  • Betty819
    Betty819 Silver Spring, MD
    Hey, that's what I called "recycle" Give the man a big hand of applause! Now did you paint it afterwards or put a sealer on it? Or just going to leave it out in the elements and let it weather naturally? My DH used to break the pallets down after work
  • Laurence
    Laurence La Jolla, CA
    beautiful! I want one or two... Honeydo list.
  • Raindrop Gutter Guard Systems
    Betty819 we used a sealer on it. Going to leave it out in the elements and probably put another coat on it next summer or when it needs one. Hey, using the pallet wood for the attic floor was a great recycle of it!
  • Judy
    Judy Kyle, TX
    This is such a great idea for using what you have. Thanks for sharing.
  • Marion Nesbitt
    Looks good. Cushion is a great add and needed for comfort.
Raindrop Gutter Guard Systems