Hometalk.com

Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home

Repurposing a China Cabinet Into the Perfect TV Stand

An old china cabinet with the top removed and a couple coats of home made black chalk paint created the perfect TV stand for our living room. After removing the shelving top of the hutch, a gaping hole was revealed. I used a piece of reclaimed wood and added designs to create a top for the hutch. Drawers were removed and baskets replace the spaces. The top drawer space was the perfect place for the box with holes drilled into the back of the cabinet. The result is a free and stylish TV stand for our living room. Stop by and see the 3 part tutorial from start to finish on this project.

#LivingRoom #furniture

To see more: http://www.homeroad.net/2012/03/re-purposing-china-cabinet-part-2.html

1 Comment Displaying 1 of 1 comments
  • Lemor Sidis
    Lemor Sidis Beverly Hills, CA
    I love the lined drawer detail
    This comment has been reported and is under admin review.
    This comment was hidden for violating Hometalk's guidelines.
Homeroad
  • Likes

Jeanette S Robin @ Redo It Yourself Inspirations Photokricket Rebecca Behar-Johnson Vicki Grant Matty Watts Karla STEPHANIE Selina @Rockin' Redesigns Miriam I

Join the home and garden knowledge hub. It's free & easy and only takes a second!