Natural Pest Control: Using Ladybugs

In My Garden 05.19.15
Did you know that a single aphid can produce 600 billion descendants in ONE season? That's pretty scary, but luckily ladybugs can come to the rescue. Learn how to attract them to your garden and how to use ladybugs as a natural pest control.

http://littlemountainhaven.blogspot.ca/2013/0...

• Mikell Paulson
    Mikell Paulson Silverdale, WA
    I have had my lady bugs stay and even winter through in the fire wood in the wood shed. When I go out to get wood I would thump the wood so they would fall off! Then I would sweep them up and put them under a piece of wood so they can sleep through the
  • Catherine Smith
    Catherine Smith Fredericksburg, VA
    You need to make sure to plant and provide a habitat that will make them want to stay.
  • Patches
    Patches Canada
    I water or spray my plants before releasing a bunch at a time in the evening. If I notice they aren't staying around I sprinkle something called Beneficial Bug Food which will attract native ladybugs, lacewings and other beneficial bugs. I make a paste
  • Veronica Wheeler
    Veronica Wheeler Fair Lawn, NJ
    My pleasure! Happy Thanksgiving.
  • Merrilyn merkley
    Love lady bugs and they are good luck
Little Mountain Haven