With help we dug out the pond and the stream, then we place the liner material over it and laid the rock. The rock was left over from the wall to the right of the garden when we had it
reworked. The pump and water fall were purchased and piped in under the ground. Then I ran the electrical under the tree to help it blend in. Once the pond and the fountain was finished we laid rock around and filled in with concrete.
We found this old dresser at the Hospice resell shop. It came with a mirror and had some problems with the finish. I sanded it down and repainted it for my daughter's bedroom. I also had
to repair some of the bracing on the drawer dividers to get them back in place. The hardware was bead blasted and had a clear coat put over them.The mirror is the orginal glass and the frame was repainted to match the dresser.
This was made from 3/4" rough cut cherry lumber. I built it and then gave it an aged cherry finish with a product called 100 years in a bottle. This was a two part system that made the
wood age just as it would have if exposed to the sun for many years. The wood went from pink to this color in about 1 hour. Then I put 3 coats of Poly over it. all the detail was made in the shop. The hardware was the only thing that was purchased.