Family Jewelry Christmas Tree

Trees-DIY 13 seconds ago
Wondering what to do with those pieces of costume jewelry you inherited, or broken pieces of jewelry you can't bare to part with? Turn them into a fabulous memento you can cherish.
  • This is a one-of-a-kind keepsake of jewelry belonging to my mother and other family members.
  • The tree is very easy to make using a Styrofoam cone, and either gluing or pinning the pieces on.
  • This is an old brooch that belonged to my mother. Not valuable but very sentimental.
  • I placed a picture of her inside of it. Making this tree extra special.
  • I used glitter glue to fill in any spaces after I had finished adding all the jewelry pieces. This gave the tree a sparkly effect. I placed the finish tree on a small urn pedestal.
  • What a beautiful keepsake that I will truly treasure.

To see more:

• Miriam I
    Miriam I New York, NY
    Gail you are so talented! How do you come up with so many amazing ideas?
  • Judy Packer
    Judy Packer Arlington, TX
    I love this; it is so very pretty. I've given away so many pieces that were given to me that would have made a beautiful tree like this. :-( I'll have to start collecting again so I can make one for next year. Thanks so much for sharing.
  • Jennifer O'Hara
    Jennifer O'Hara Hayward, CA
    Gail@Purple Hues and Me it's just lovely. Spectacular really! I can't wait to make one, I have all the ingrediants that's for sure, but I wonder Gail what did you use as
  • Karen J
    Karen J Whitesville, WV
    thanks for sharing, this is very pretty.
Gail@Purple Hues and Me

Search Feedback