Hometalk.com

16 Comments Displaying 15 of 16 comments | See Previous
  • Valery Palm Beach Gardens, FL
    Wow. It's so intricate. But I still despise fire ants.
  • KrysFL Lakeland, FL
    I just saw this on FB... amazing! I want some anthill art!!
  • Jeanette S Atlanta, GA
    This was posted on FB and I LOVE IT! I bet it would be expensive, but I would love to have one!
  • Sue Hoekstra Lawrence, MI
    Absolutely amazing, I would Love to have one.
  • Irish53 Hicksville, NY
    how do the ants feel about it? Do they get to move out first?
    • Lorraine Indian Mound, TN
      Irish53 I agree--I'm no fan of fire ants, and if this was done to an abandoned hill, I would truly admire it, but I can't condone the killing of any living thing merely to produce a piece of
  • Linda T Stewartstown, PA
    I am a bit of a tree huger myself, recycling, letting the spiders in my basement live, and much much more, but worrying about fire ants? I am sure there are plenty left, and I imagine that someone who's house is being devoured by termites would welcome
  • Kari Samuel De Forest, WI
    um, the biggest issue would be finding the oven or kiln to melt the metal!! my oven doesn't go NEARLY that high!
  • Valery Palm Beach Gardens, FL
    Have you guys ever walked through a fire ant hill and been attacked by hundreds of them. If you're allergic god bless you. Pain and welts galore.
  • Dee W Rock Creek, OH
    I appreciated the idea behind the video and that a way was found to visualize the inner workings of an anthill. Was it an abandoned hill; I cannot say and I don't condone this becoming "fashionable art."
  • Kathy Morling Campbellsville, KY
    as a humane society member, i have to wonder what some of you are riled up about ants being killed. they are insects, dangerous ones at that! even if the ants are in there, they felt no pain as humans would feel no pain if molten lava ran over us because
    • Joseph Barnett Los Angeles, CA
      Kathy Morling, Kathy being a vegan myself, I understand what you are saying. To answer your questions above, no I do not have a can of Raid under the sink (or anywhere else in my home for
  • Tracey T Mission, TX
    I just saw a video looks awesome!
  • Jan B. Crossville, TN
    @Dee W Amazing and very artistic and I would enjoying not only having one but making one as well. Finding an ant hill no problem...having the hot molten handy!!??? Thanks for sharing this..Jan B.
  • Dee W Rock Creek, OH
    Jan B. Tracey T Glad you enjoyed the video, I too would love to find one, plus a glass creation made from lightening rods in the sand would be cool.