Ant Hill Art

Backyard Escapes 03.14.14
Did you ever wonder what would happen if you filled an anthill with molten aluminum?

I never have, but someone did and it makes an incredible piece of art.

To see the video and more pics use the link:

• Dee W
    Dee W Rock Creek, OH
    I appreciated the idea behind the video and that a way was found to visualize the inner workings of an anthill. Was it an abandoned hill; I cannot say and I don't condone this becoming "fashionable art."
  • Kathy Morling
    Kathy Morling Campbellsville, KY
    as a humane society member, i have to wonder what some of you are riled up about ants being killed. they are insects, dangerous ones at that! even if the ants are in there, they felt no pain as humans would feel no pain if molten lava ran over us because
    • Joseph Barnett
      Joseph Barnett Los Angeles, CA
      Kathy Morling, Kathy being a vegan myself, I understand what you are saying. To answer your questions above, no I do not have a can of Raid under the sink (or anywhere else in
  • Tracey T
    Tracey T Mission, TX
    I just saw a video looks awesome!
  • Jan B.
    Jan B. Crossville, TN
    @Dee W Amazing and very artistic and I would enjoying not only having one but making one as well. Finding an ant hill no problem...having the hot molten handy!!??? Thanks for sharing this..Jan B.
  • Dee W
    Dee W Rock Creek, OH
    Jan B. Tracey T Glad you enjoyed the video, I too would love to find one, plus a glass creation made from lightening rods in the sand would be cool.
Dee W

Search Feedback