Home Tour - Come and See a Gorgeous Traditional Home.

Home improvement 08.27.15

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
I built this home a few years back. It is one of my favorite traditional homes that I built. Please go to my blog to see all of the photographs as there are many too many to put on here. Enjoy. #HomeTour, #architecture, #House, #interiordesign

To see more: http://www.homeandlifestyledesign.com/2013/12/1109-birmingham-home-tour.html

• Terry
    Terry Oceanside, CA
    Absolutely gorgeous! I love the stair treads - I'm wanting to do away with carpet on my stairs - is that wood on your floors or laminate? Silly question really as I expect it is wood?
    • Patty Rumaker
      Patty Rumaker Dallas, TX
      Terry Hey Terry, there are no silly questions. It is oak hardwoods on the floors and the stair treads. One pro about carpet on stairs is it does help with falling.
  • Hilary Ross
    Hilary Ross Australia
    WOW!!! Gorgeous, can I come live there?? Well done, it's truly beautiful.
  • Move Masters
    Move Masters Newport Beach, CA
    Stunning, Patty, absolutely stunning! I just love the architectureand furnishing you had at your home. Your home has so many loving touchesespecially stair treads Thanks for the tour!
  • Reginaeaster
    Reginaeaster Mather, CA
    love it..so pretty
  • Mteel
    mteel Boardman, OR
    Thank you for the tour. Not only is your home gorgeous, but you've decorated it beautifully!
Patty Rumaker

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post