I am in love with the snowmen trees that I am seeing this year. I created a snowman to stand guard at my house this year. He is made from two tomato cages, a glass light globe and a whole bunch of deco ribbon. His head was filled with white paint, then wired to the tomato cages. Then he got the ribbon treatment. His buttons are from ornaments with some "snowflakes" painted on them. To give him height, I planted him in a plant urn.
Snowman From Tomato Cages
39 Questions on This Project See All
- could I please get instructions for tomatoe cage snowman? I collect snowman and he is so cute! Thank you firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please send me the instructions to make this snowman, cutest i have ever seen. My email is email@example.com. Thank you!
- ThIS HAS TO BE THE. CUTEST SNOWMAN I HAVE SEEN IN AWHILE, HE,IS SIMPLY ADORABLE!! COULD U, PLEASE, SEND DIRECTIONS, TO ME, TO MAKE THIS LITTLE FELLOW, FOR NEXT CHRISTMAS??!! I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT........THANKS, SO MUCH!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!! VGGENT******
- I would like so much to have the instructions to your snowman. Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you You did a great job on your snowman
- How did you attach the head to the tomato cage? Also, the head looks like it has a ribbed texture...?? Great project!! I LOVE snowmen and collect them. Here is my email.. email@example.com Thank-you
- Can you please share the instructions or video for this project? Love, love, love this little soul! My email is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Can you please email me the instructions to this wonderful project...thank you. My email address is: email@example.com
- Can you please email me the instructions to firstname.lastname@example.org....this is absolutely precious.