I need help with my Spring wreath!
- What about some pretty pink flowers? This one could be really pretty and elegant- http://www.hometalk.com/8173267/spring-rosebud-wreath
- Are you sure she would even like a wreath. How about the kind that hangs down I don't know what you call it, tie with ribbon add a small nest some elegant love birds but no flowers. You don't want her to feel like she has to put it up so why not ask her if she would like that or something else. Has she always hung things on her door when you were growing up? She sounds very elegant maybe fresh tulips that she can enjoy inside the house would be appreciated. Just a thought,I don't have daughters only sons and I have felt obligated to put things up since preschool, I would love flowers. They are all adults that still live at home they just don't hear the hints.😊 Sometimes I wonder if the people that I answer think I'm too much to the point but why waste time and money on something that the person may not like nor want.
- Here is a great Spring wreath on my blog : http://grillo-designs.com/julies-sunflower-wreath/
- I love having wreaths year round! Here are 2 ideas from our blog:
- I saw on Rachael Ray this week, use spring styled rain boots. (Could be kids sized) the tie together with silver ribbon and and a bow. The boots can then be filled with flowers. Simple but could be sophisticated with the choice of materials. Have fun!