Paint or Wallpaper? Yes, this project is painted!
1) You choose the perfect color(s) for your project. There is no need to spend hours looking through wallpaper books
2) You choose the exact design to fit the scale and style of your space. The options that are now available with paint are infinite.
3) Walls are rarely straight. Floors and ceilings are rarely level. Using paint allows you to disguise these imperfections by adjusting the patterns as you go. Designs can be placed so they are VISUALLY correct rather than MATHEMATICALLY correct.
4) Measuring for wallpaper can be tricky. This is especially true if the walls are curved, angled or have a lot of fixtures to consider. Mistakes are costly. Any unopened packages can be returned but are usually subject to a restocking fee. If you are short, you run the risk of the additional rolls not being a perfect match.
5) Since wallpaper comes in double rolls, you must make sure to order plenty. I hate to see the excess paper go to waste. I would rather see a leftover quart of paint. Chances are, it can be used for another project in that space. ...»