A Use for Old Socks on a Cold Winter Night !!!!!!!

07.15.15
It has been brutally cold in Ct this winter so far tonight some areas has windchill of -15 so you make the best of it, just a little winter fun.

#WarmUp

• Luis
    Luis East Haven, CT
    No Rose mine is padded but a compleate circle lol, a friend sent me this joke I thought it was so funny with this cold weather I just had to posted it
    • Rose
      Rose Romney, WV
      Luis You are so right, those seats are really cold padded or not,lol. I saw this posted on Pinterest and was surprised by the comment a lady made and I responded to her and I was
  • Ms Lupe
    Ms Lupe Dixon, CA
    Also make sure to keep the lid closed... alot of cold air escapes up from the pipes...
  • At Home With The Barkers
    That;s awesome!
  • Stormie Remus
    Stormie Remus Villard, MN
    LOL.... Great idea! Bet you are a fun guy with a great sense of humor. Thanx for sharing.
    • Luis
      Luis East Haven, CT
      Stormie Remus winters are very cold around here and even with the heat on 5 o'clock in the morning is like seating on ice cubes this works great lol
  • B. Enne
    B. Enne Canada
    hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good one!!!
Luis

Search Feedback