A Use for Old Socks on a Cold Winter Night !!!!!!!

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
It has been brutally cold in Ct this winter so far tonight some areas has windchill of -15 so you make the best of it, just a little winter fun.

• B. Enne
    B. Enne Canada
    hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good one!!!
  • Stormie Remus
    Stormie Remus Villard, MN
    LOL.... Great idea! Bet you are a fun guy with a great sense of humor. Thanx for sharing.
    • Luis
      Luis East Haven, CT
      Stormie Remus winters are very cold around here and even with the heat on 5 o'clock in the morning is like seating on ice cubes this works great lol
  • At Home With The Barkers
    That;s awesome!
  • Ms Lupe
    Ms Lupe Dixon, CA
    Also make sure to keep the lid closed... alot of cold air escapes up from the pipes...
  • Luis
    Luis East Haven, CT
    No Rose mine is padded but a compleate circle lol, a friend sent me this joke I thought it was so funny with this cold weather I just had to posted it
    • Rose
      Rose Romney, WV
      Luis You are so right, those seats are really cold padded or not,lol. I saw this posted on Pinterest and was surprised by the comment a lady made and I responded to her and I was
  • Rose
    Rose Romney, WV
    Hey Luis, my husband thinks this is a fabulous idea! lol Is this your toilet?
  • Barb Rosen
    Barb Rosen Wilmington, DE
    Leave it to you Luis! This may be funny but how nice in the middle of the night to have some cush for your tush : )
  • Linda H
    Linda H Washington, IA
    should do this at work! :D

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post