Hometalk.com

01.08.14

A Use for Old Socks on a Cold Winter Night !!!!!!!

It has been brutally cold in Ct this winter so far tonight some areas has windchill of -15 so you make the best of it, just a little winter fun.

#WarmUp

14 Comments Displaying 14 of 14 comments
  • Jeanette S Atlanta, GA
    This is just tooooooooo funny! But I do agree! Thanks for a giggle on this very cold night in most of USA!
  • Miriam I New York, NY
    Lol! That's really funny.
  • Marcy Southfield, MI
    That is just too funny! Thanks for the laugh :)
  • Linda G Orlando, FL
    OMG...Too funny...I can't stop laughing! You just might have something here! Toilet cozies! I have to show my daughter, lives up north too....Thanks! LMAO!
  • Vetsy Spartanburg, SC
    LoL! Sometimes it's truly needed!
  • Linda H Washington, IA
    should do this at work! :D
  • Barb Rosen Wilmington, DE
    Leave it to you Luis! This may be funny but how nice in the middle of the night to have some cush for your tush : )
    • Luis East Haven, CT
      Barb Rosen that is for sure Barb even though it is only 10 right now here in E.H. you do need it during the day LOL
    • Barb Rosen Wilmington, DE
      Luis ~ glad you are seeing to the important matters : )
  • Rose Romney, WV
    Hey Luis, my husband thinks this is a fabulous idea! lol Is this your toilet?
  • Luis East Haven, CT
    No Rose mine is padded but a compleate circle lol, a friend sent me this joke I thought it was so funny with this cold weather I just had to posted it
    • Rose Romney, WV
      Luis You are so right, those seats are really cold padded or not,lol. I saw this posted on Pinterest and was surprised by the comment a lady made and I responded to her and I was surprised by
  • Ms Lupe Dixon, CA
    Also make sure to keep the lid closed... alot of cold air escapes up from the pipes...
  • That;s awesome!