A Use for Old Socks on a Cold Winter Night !!!!!!!

01.08.14
It has been brutally cold in Ct this winter so far tonight some areas has windchill of -15 so you make the best of it, just a little winter fun.

#WarmUp

• Jeanette S
    Jeanette S Atlanta, GA
    This is just tooooooooo funny! But I do agree! Thanks for a giggle on this very cold night in most of USA!
  • Miriam I
    Miriam I New York, NY
    Lol! That's really funny.
  • Marcy
    Marcy Southfield, MI
    That is just too funny! Thanks for the laugh :)
  • Linda G
    Linda G Orlando, FL
    OMG...Too funny...I can't stop laughing! You just might have something here! Toilet cozies! I have to show my daughter, lives up north too....Thanks! LMAO!
  • Vetsy
    Vetsy Spartanburg, SC
    LoL! Sometimes it's truly needed!
  • Linda H
    Linda H Washington, IA
    should do this at work! :D
  • Barb Rosen
    Barb Rosen Wilmington, DE
    Leave it to you Luis! This may be funny but how nice in the middle of the night to have some cush for your tush : )
    • Luis
      Luis East Haven, CT
      Barb Rosen that is for sure Barb even though it is only 10 right now here in E.H. you do need it during the day LOL
    • Barb Rosen
      Barb Rosen Wilmington, DE
      Luis ~ glad you are seeing to the important matters : )
  • Rose
    Rose Romney, WV
    Hey Luis, my husband thinks this is a fabulous idea! lol Is this your toilet?
  • Luis
    Luis East Haven, CT
    No Rose mine is padded but a compleate circle lol, a friend sent me this joke I thought it was so funny with this cold weather I just had to posted it
    • Rose
      Rose Romney, WV
      Luis You are so right, those seats are really cold padded or not,lol. I saw this posted on Pinterest and was surprised by the comment a lady made and I responded to her and I was
  • Ms Lupe
    Ms Lupe Dixon, CA
    Also make sure to keep the lid closed... alot of cold air escapes up from the pipes...
  • At Home With The Barkers
    That;s awesome!
Luis