What is the best non chemical solution for a clogged drain?

07.22.11
  • Yamini LEED AP at Urbanmotifs
    @Jay, The wider pipe decision was a good one from your side, what can a home owner do to an existing toilet? I felt Coroma would solve the issue but from your observation it seems like it does not! The snake and the plunger are good for a clog, I just
  • Level One Construction Co., LLC
    Many times, it's not the toilet in general. Sometimes it is. They are not all created equal. A premium toilet will have the "p-trap glazed as well for ease of sewage removal. EPA regulations were a pill at the onset with gallon-per-flush requirements and
  • Amazing Improvements and Garages
    Sue, have you seen the solutions from GT Water Products? A california company and one one of the top 10 companies in the country for women to work at? http://www.gtwaterproducts.com/
  • Dave B
    Go to Wal-Mart and buy the black accordion style plunger. It is made out of plastic, when you are holding it you will swear that this will never work, BUT IT DOES!! It works like a champ. I might also add that it is very inexpensive. I believe it was
  • CR Draves . com
    CR Draves . com Fremont, CA
    It's always best not to use a chemical to clear a drain. A couple of minutes on youtube will give you enough information to do the job yourself. Snaking a big drain is not a do it yourself event, your better off calling a plumber.
Sue M