If you leave this page, the information you have entered will not be saved!
Are you sure you want to leave this page?
In my opinion, you definitely want to have the wall installed by a professional to be sure the wall will hold the weight of the earth back and drain properly. When you are speaking with contractors, here are a few things you may want to keep in mind:
As a rule of thumb when dealing with contractors, always get at least 3 separate bids on your
Some questions to ask them:
- How much will this cost? (Guess that's an obvious one)
- How much experience do these workers have?
- Will they haul away any debris?
- Are they licensed and insured? (Ask for proof for your records.)
- Have they ever had a "mishap?"
- Do you have recent references that I can talk to?
- Has your company ever been a part of some legal action? (Have they been sued by previous customers?)