DIY raffle gift for family reunion that doesn't look cheap or homemade
- Loads of possibilities!- a chalk painted furniture reno- a vintage poster or print of well known work in a DIY frame- a wooden/painted sign with an inspirational quote
- Looking 'homemade' is the charm! How about a chalkboard? Find a cool frame, insert chalkboard, add a chalk tray and there you go. Many ideas; fancy frame and add a nice plate holder to set on counter as a menu board, or rustic with a lovely quote for over the mantel, or cute as a shopping (market) list board. Home depot has chalkboard-board for sale, so you don't need to do a lot of work, and a little piece of trim for the chalk tray. Good luck and have fun!
- A cooler gift basket filled with things to enjoy summertime...badminton set, bottled water, frisbee, inflatable toys, etc.
- You can do themed baskets, like a movie theme with popcorn, popcorn bowls, candy,a throw, etc. or a gift card basket with all the gift cards wrapp to look pretty and ad an element of surprise. There's so many ways you can go with this,the skies the limit!
- How about a bird feeder made from a mason jar, and chick water bottom. Get both at a farm type store. Then buy a bag of bird seed to go with it. It will be under $20.00 and one of a kind!!
- Print photocopies of family photos onto transfer paper. Put onto cheap plain cushion covers, add buttons, lace or other embellishments for personal presents. Could also make a bunting the same way.
- I have found resale, rummage sales and thrift store to have a lot of nice antique gladswear at very cheap prices. You can pick up pretty containers there for and add a nice plant. Cookie jars and yeapots make nice planters.
- Make a basket with an OUR FAMILY photo album (Get a gold marker and have it say (Name of Family) Family Reunion 2017, an address book to have everyone put their most current address and phone number in, along with birthdays and anniversaries. A package of pens, a bottle of Wine, or Soda, or Cider or Tea with a label stating this was the 2017 "SMITH" family reunion, and location.A box of candy, and a really nice journal.
- Hi there! We have SO many DIY projects on our blog! Here are a few that popped into our heads:
Check out our blog for more inspiration and easy DIY projects!!! We'd love to see pictures of what you create! Cheers!
- Homemade Lemonade Kit: http://zestitup.com/homemade-lemonade-kit-gift/
- Jewelry Organizer: http://zestitup.com/copper-wood-t-bar-jewelry-organizer/
- Beer bottle opener: http://zestitup.com/easy-diy-beer-bottle-opener/
- Wine Barrel Platter: http://zestitup.com/diy-wine-barrel-platter/
- Wine Stave Wine Rack: http://zestitup.com/easy-wine-stave-wine-rack/
- Coasters: http://zestitup.com/find-fix-it-friday-how-to-make-a-tile-into-a-coaster-with-cork/