What is a cute craft to make using my rubber stamps from 20 years ago?
- How about using them to make a patchwork hanging. Cut up Calico squares, use the stamps with fabric paints, then you could leave them like this or use to embroidery the shapes.Or you could use them to print on a wall again mark off squares and print inside or print in a random way.
- 1. You could use them to make greeting cards, or even instead of stickers on envelopes.2. Buy some frames at a dollar store and use blank cardstock to stamp designs or collages for the wall.3. Use shadowboxes to display the actual stamps. You could stuff lace or pretty fabric between them to fill in.
- We love these ideas!! Here is some more inspiration from our blog:
We hope these ideas help get your creative juices flowing! Cheers!
- Tea Towel: http://zestitup.com/lemon-stamped-tea-towel/
- Interactive Card: http://zestitup.com/seasonal-sunday-a-valenti...
- Ornaments: http://zestitup.com/made-with-love-valentines...