How often do succulents need to be watered?
- I f your succulents are outside i would water them about 1-2 times a week. I only water my inside succulents about 1 every two weeks in the winter. I live in Tennessee so our summers get pretty hot. So of course put your climate into consideration. Hope that helps
- Give them a good soaking. Then let the soil dry our completely before watering again .Make sure there is no water standing in the saucer from the drainage holes
- I wait until mine are completely dry, then I put them in a pot of water. They will drink all they need in a couple of hours. The take them out.
- Hi there!! We recommend watering once a week! Here's a good source that gives you more information:
- Cactus & Succulent Society of San Jose: http://www.csssj.org/welcome_visitors/basic_c...
- Totally depends on the conditions the succulents live in. I live in the Phoenix area so my outside ones need water pretty regularly. You want to let them dry out completely for most, then soak them good. I always have a saucer under the pot so it can pull the water back up that it needs. Just don't let it sit in water too long.